HUH? <SHIGH> SHAY NOW BARUCH!! (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com)) It's jew shabbosh jew pedo! Time, for shabbosh SHODOMY! SHTUCK in, you should GET!
Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
2019-02-02 15:39:16 UTC

GO, for it jew pedo BARUCH?

All VASHELINED up?

SHOOSH up those fat shagging jew CABOOSHESH!

Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of

Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
<SHOOSH!>

And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!

Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?

Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!

LOMPO!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!
a little sanitary towel, please
Well, YES!
The Peeler
2019-02-02 18:38:22 UTC
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 08:05:10 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
Well, YES!
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
2019-02-06 18:06:00 UTC
On Sat, 2 Feb 2019 08:05:10 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
Well, YES!
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!
No doubt about it regarding the mangina.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/01/ttag-contributor/will-nra-hats-be-branded-the-next-kkk-white-hood/#comment-4184906

I’m just waiting for somebody to either try to take my NRA ballcap, or
better yet, try to punch me.

Right after Columbine, some drone behind the counter at Starbucks said to
me, “It must take a lot of guts to wear that hat these days.”

I replied, “Why? Who’s going to make me take it off?”

2019-02-07 14:43:22 UTC
On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 10:06:00 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
No doubt about it regarding the mangina.
No doubt AT ALL about your diarrhoea breath, mong. It can be smelled
as far as the Mexican border!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie's inane plagiarised comment...your inane empty Oriental
excuse for a mind would be BLANK without them!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-07 15:52:36 UTC
On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 10:06:00 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
No doubt about it regarding the mangina.
No doubt AT ALL about your diarrhoea breath, mong. It can be smelled
as far as the Mexican border!
There is no diarrhoea breath.

I suspect that you have a bad case of peter breath.
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie's inane plagiarised comment...your inane empty Oriental
excuse for a mind would be BLANK without them!
Nithing, you could never stand against his comments.

Here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/01/ttag-contributor/will-nra-hats-be-branded-the-next-kkk-white-hood/#comment-4187781

Correct me if I am wrong, but did not the Columbine murders happen while the
assault weapons ban was in effect?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-02-09 16:11:59 UTC
On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 07:52:36 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
No doubt about it regarding the mangina.
No doubt AT ALL about your diarrhoea breath, mong. It can be smelled
as far as the Mexican border!
There is no diarrhoea breath.
There IS. Constantly.
Post by Michael Ejercito
I suspect that you have a bad case of peter breath.
I KNOW you got, a SEVERE case of diarrhoea breath. When you DON'T
got, a severe case of anus breath!
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie's inane plagiarised comment...your inane empty Oriental
excuse for a mind would be BLANK without them!
Nithing, you could never stand against his comments.
Needledick, inane plagiarised comments from an uppity ape don't NEED
standing against. Deletion will suffice.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Here is MY comment.

Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless needledicked
slope.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron (aka 'Ron Jacobson')
Indeed. Well, said.
The Peeler
2019-02-09 18:10:33 UTC
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 08:11:59 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
There is no diarrhoea breath.
There IS. Constantly.
From you, yes!
I suspect that you have a bad case of peter breath.
I KNOW you got, a SEVERE case of diarrhoea breath. When you DON'T
got, a severe case of anus breath!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
!
Nithing, you could never stand against his comments.
Needledick, inane plagiarised comments from an uppity ape don't NEED
standing against. Deletion will suffice.
You NEITHER can stand against his comments NOR can you delete them, you
housebound impotent idiot! LOL
Here is my comment.
Here is MY comment.
You mean another display of your idiocy! LOL
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless needledicked
slope.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-02-07 17:02:38 UTC
On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:43:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, gay anal Razovic!
No doubt about it regarding the mangina.
No doubt AT ALL about your diarrhoea breath, mong. It can be smelled
as far as the Mexican border!
What you keep smelling is the stench constantly emanating from your shit-
and gas-filled colostomy bag, you ridiculous housebound stinking sexual
cripple!

2019-02-02 18:36:49 UTC
This serb bitch is SO gay, she couldn't hide it, even if her abnormal "life"
depended on it! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
All VASHELINED up?
SHOOSH up those fat shagging jew CABOOSHESH!
Butt REGARDLESSH! Let'sh CONTINUE with the GOOGLEFUCKING of
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein <TSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew shubnephew Zachary G. Binder
<SHOOSH!>
"SHOOSH" is the sound the passionate gay whore makes when she squeezes the
jizz through her gay lips! YUCK!
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
And ESHPECIALLY your, shleazy shlimy jew pedophile shyshadmin ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Zachary Shein!
Any, OTHER circumcished jew shub-relative'sh you vant ve should
GOOGLEFUCK?
Jusht SHAY, the vord jew pedo BARUCH!
If she'd ONLY swallow it BEFORE she started talking! LOL
Post by Professeur de merde, Shimon Wieshenthal
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such GREEDY
COCKSUCKERS? LOL
--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"