The stench of a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-07 20:55:12 UTC
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."

- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.

Michael
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-03-07 21:14:15 UTC
Forging Michael and Patton will get you killed asshole.
M***@thruhikinggear.com
2018-03-08 06:03:10 UTC
This forger is just jealous of us Asians.
Carolina Reb
2018-03-08 08:44:51 UTC
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Forging Michael and Patton will get you killed asshole.
This forger is just jealous of us Asians.
Gooks Can Never Be Caucasians...

https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/03/white-character-and-civilization-compared-to-chinese/
The Peeler
2018-03-08 10:48:01 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 00:44:51 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

Picture of the senile gay nazi sow obviously with something stuck up her
behind:

F'up
--
Cock-crazed homo Hampton:
"Oh Alan you broke my heart!"
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 17:22:51 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Forging Michael and Patton will get you killed asshole.
This forger is just jealous of us Asians.
Gooks Can Never Be Caucasians...
But some of them are into some Caucasians.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
NEMO
2018-03-09 12:02:53 UTC
In article <69e06017-2d36-4f74-9394-***@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

[flush]

Yes folks, FOUR leading experts concluded: Shitler ate shit!

"He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates
on his face."

Quoted from

"A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler"

Walter C. Langer, Harvard

With the collaboration of
Prof. Henry A. Murr, Harvard Psychological Clinic
Dr. Ernst Kris, New School for Social Research
Dr. Bertram D. Lawin, New York Psychoanalytic Institute

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/h/hitler-adolf/oss-papers/text/oss-profile-04-06.html

Some believe that he [Hitler] is entirely immune from such impulses.
Some believe that he is a chronic masturbator. Some believe that
he derives his sexual pleasure [Page 138] through voyeurism. Many
believe that he is completely impotent. Others, and these are perhaps
in the majority, that he is homosexual. It is probably true that he is
impotent but he is certainiy not homosexual in the ordinary sense of
the term. His perversion has quite a different nature which few have
guessed. He is an extreme masochist who derives sexual pleasure from
having a woman squat over him while she uriniates or defecates on his
face. (Strasser, 919; see also 931, 932)*

[*Note: There may be some people who would question the reliability of
any information given by Otto Strasser because of his reputation. It
is perhaps because of his reputation that he came by this information
which had been so carefully guarded. He also supplied the interviewer
with a great deal of other information concerning Hitler which
checked very closely with that of other informants. As far as this
study is concerned we have no reason to question his sincerity.]

Although this perversion is not a common one, it is not unknown in
clinical work, particularly in its incipient stages. The four
collaborators on this study, in addition to Dr. De Saussure who
learned of the perversion from other sources, have all had experience
with cases of this type. All five agree that their information as
given is probably true in view of their clinical experience and their
knowledge of Hitler's character. In the following section further
evidence of its validition will be cited. At the present moment it is
sufficient to recognize the influence that this perversion must have
on the conscious mental life of Hitler.
The Peeler
2018-03-08 17:53:53 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:35:58 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Forging Michael and Patton will get you killed asshole.
This forger is just jealous of us Asians.
Jealous of a bunch of inane slant eyed needledicked MONGS???
Jealous of some who how outwits you, outsmarts you and outfucks you,
Retardovic!
You GOTTA, be kidding, asshole!
He is, as usual, stating the TRUTH, dreckserb!
Cheers!
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-14 13:55:34 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Forging Michael and Patton will get you killed asshole.
This forger is just jealous of us Asians.
Jealous of a bunch of inane slant eyed needledicked MONGS???
Jealous of some who how outwits you, outsmarts you and outfucks you,
Retardovic!
The mangina is jealous of pretty much everyone!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
NEMO

The Jews
2018-03-08 14:48:54 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:14:15 -0800 (PST), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Forging Michael and Patton will get you killed asshole.
Pretending to be a jew will get you 'holocausted'®™ asshole.
ROFLMJAO

By WHO, Gordon?

Who is going to "holocaust" him?

We know it's not YOU, or anybody YOU know!

You've never holocausted ANYBODY! You're too much of an impotent
chickenshit!

LOL

Way too funny.

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
The Peeler
2018-03-08 17:52:55 UTC
Post by The Jews
Pretending to be a jew will get you 'holocausted'®™ asshole.
ROFLMJAO
By WHO, Gordon?
Who is going to "holocaust" him?
We know it's not YOU, or anybody YOU know!
You've never holocausted ANYBODY! You're too much of an impotent
chickenshit!
LOL
Way too funny.
She doesn't get it. She believes she's "dangerous" and that she can "scare"
people with her fantasies! Goes to show what kind of an inferiority complex
she keeps suffering from.
The Jews
2018-03-08 19:49:40 UTC
On Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:52:55 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
Pretending to be a jew will get you 'holocausted'®™ asshole.
ROFLMJAO
By WHO, Gordon?
Who is going to "holocaust" him?
We know it's not YOU, or anybody YOU know!
You've never holocausted ANYBODY! You're too much of an impotent
chickenshit!
LOL
Way too funny.
She doesn't get it. She believes she's "dangerous" and that she can "scare"
people with her fantasies! Goes to show what kind of an inferiority complex
she keeps suffering from.
That's just sad.

But hilarious as all get out.

[chuckle]
Carolina Reb
2018-03-07 21:53:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
Michael
Think trying to join with us is going to save you from the
banana boat, you slanty-eyed Gook bastard? Forget it.
The Peeler
2018-03-07 22:14:14 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 13:53:18 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT stench out of straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile
nazi homo swine!

F'up
--
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-07 22:15:01 UTC
On Wed, 07 Mar 2018 15:55:12 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Michael Ejercito
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
"Patton"? The poor idiot who was killed by an AMERICAN truck after he
-because of his stupidity- fell in disgrace with his AMERICAN superiors?
What a befitting end for someone as dumb as him! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married nazi homo, whining in public about
its "PIG": "I'm embarrassed to show the old gang that this pig was the best
MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 17:23:38 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-03-08 17:54:17 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 06:35:58 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right! No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Good, one!
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you,
spreading his asscheeks for you, again, serbian arsebandit?
POOH!
AWWW! Did he let out a fart, Razoshit? LOL
Cheers!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 19:44:01 UTC
On Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:11:05 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr
Post by Michael Ejercito
"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all
collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue.
It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered
the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of
humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head
rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII
of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came
down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost
fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the
result of remembering it."
- General George S. Patton, commander of the U.S. Third Army.
Michael
You are using someone elses nym you anonymous posting coward. Patton said no such thing. Jews are better educated and more financially successful than you and your ilk.
Of course Patton said it; what made you think he didn't?

Michael
Michael Ejercito
2018-03-08 22:34:33 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Show us the YouTube video of Patton making the statement. You are stupid and a liar. I was able to debunk your falsehood in less than a minute just using Google.
Obviously you're an idiot. General Patton was a very honest and
insightful man.

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/gen-pattons-appalling-anti-semitism/2017/12/20/

Michael
The Peeler
2018-03-08 23:29:48 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 17:34:33 -0500, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Show us the YouTube video of Patton making the statement. You are stupid and a liar. I was able to debunk your falsehood in less than a minute just using Google.
Obviously you're an idiot. General Patton was a very honest and
insightful man.
If he had been, he'd not have fallen in disgrace with his superiors, nor
have been killed by an AMERICAN truck! What a befitting end for someone as
dumb as him! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
Why do you forge Michael?
2018-03-09 15:43:25 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Why are you the gook's sock?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
The Jews
2018-03-09 15:53:24 UTC
Why am I the glue-huffer's sock?
Because Paralytische Angst vor Juden!!!!!

LOL

Michael Ejercito
2018-03-09 03:45:29 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Patton of course once attacked and yelled at a shell shocked American decorated soldier in a hospital. You are of course correct he was an anti-Semite. On the other hand he killed untold numbers of germans so it kind of evens out.
Doesn't change the fact that what he said about the jews was correct.
Have you ever had the misfortune to be near one of these vermin? The
females are even worse than the males.

Michael
2018-03-09 15:48:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
A jew who accidentally and unintentionally found himself in the Army.

BTW there isn't a SINGLE star of david in ANY of the military
cemeteries in Yurp! Nor in Arlington, for that matter.

The Jews
2018-03-09 15:54:51 UTC
BTW there isn't a SINGLE star of david in ANY of the military
cemeteries in Yurp! Nor in Arlington, for that matter.
You WISH there weren't!

But there's plenty of them, and you NEED to LIE about it speaks
volumes, you glue-huffing slav pedophile!

NEMO
2018-03-09 18:46:33 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!
Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!
http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt
TSSK!!!!!!!
The Peeler
2018-03-09 20:55:03 UTC
The serbian cunt LOVES to wallow in shit!

Check this her prayer to her god:

"Shite, shite, glorious shite
Nothing quite like it to hide out of sight
So follow me follow, down to the hollow
And there let me wallow in glorious shite"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
You keep forging Michael because you are jealous of him. And there are plenty of men who would want to lay with Judith Borgman, a Jew.
2018-03-09 15:42:00 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
And the quote above is in 'The Patton Papers: 1940-1945'
By jew Martin Blumenson in a rare and accidental moment of truth.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
- -

The Jews
2018-03-09 15:52:04 UTC
when he wrote:

======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to rip out
their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our
tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the
bushel-fucking-basket."

-George S. Patton's speech to the Third Army

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-03-09 18:52:15 UTC
"Ben Cramer" (real name Alan Jones, from Australia, apparently
lives in Brisbane):

http://postimg.org/image/wcc2ok699/ (second from left).

Further information: had a son who died at a young age
(possibly suicide). A failed businessman. Here is some
input:

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/733086.html

"This whole Unisky debacle is little more than one crowd threw out
Alan Jones and wife who evidently bled WBS dry, and another crowd
with the same players have replaced them, created a new name, 'Unisky'
and intend to pick up where WBS left off."

"It seems Unisky, your company, Mr. Hull have acquired the remainder
of the wreckage left behind by Alan Jones and company---a corpse,
if you will. Putting that corpse in a nice shiny new pine box coffin
does nothing, the corpse must be brought back to life."

LOL! Another shiteating nazoid LUZER!
The Peeler
2018-03-09 20:55:16 UTC
Shit is her life and her asshole is her main sex organ! Verify for yourself:

Dumb anal Razovic describing her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" that she learned from
her limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <***@4ax.com>

More from dumb anal Goran Razovic's anal world:
"In excremento veritas."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-03-08 22:54:12 UTC
On Thu, 08 Mar 2018 14:44:01 -0500, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are using someone elses nym you anonymous posting coward. Patton said
no such thing. Jews are better educated and more financially successful
than you and your ilk.
Of course Patton said it; what made you think he didn't?
Michael
He may have said it, but that doesn't change the fact that you are an
anonymous posting coward and that Jews are better educated and more
financially successful than you and your ilk, you GAY LOSER!
NEMO

Loose Cannon
2020-06-28 22:17:35 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Too bad, gook. General Patton certainly did say it, and with good
reason.
The Peeler
2020-06-28 22:32:10 UTC
On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 18:17:35 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
You are using someone elses nym you anonymous posting coward. Patton said
no such thing. Jews are better educated and more financially successful
than you and your ilk.
Too bad, gook. General Patton certainly did say it, and with good
reason.
The hilarious thing is, you KNOW that "Jews are better educated and more
financially successful than you", Loose Sphincter! LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
NEMO
2020-06-28 22:46:43 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
FAKE Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com> wrote:

[flush]

The "Master Race": cowardly German generals in waist-high human excrement
http://tinyurl.com/bgtsowy

Lieutenant Colonel Leonid Vinokur was the first to catch sight of [German
General in Stalingrad] Paulus and his recollection is published for the
first time in the book.

He said: 'Paulus lay on the bed when I entered. He lay there in his coat,
with his cap on. He had two-week-old beard stubble and seemed to have
lost all courage.'

His aide, Major Anatloy Zoldatov, recalled: 'The filth and human excrement
and who knows what else was piled up waist-high. It stank beyond belief.'

'They could have easily shot themselves,' said Major General Ivan Burmakov.
'But Paulus and his staff chose not to do that. They had no intention of
dying - they were such cowards. They didn't have the courage to die.'

</quote>
The Peeler
Hahaa! Good reply!
Dhu on Gate
2020-06-29 14:33:13 UTC
Post by NEMO
'They could have easily shot themselves,' said Major General Ivan Burmakov.
That's exactly what the Austrian Corporal wanted. It's why he promoted
Paulus to Field Marshal, just Paulus had given up on all that and refused
to suicide. Good on him.

Dhu
NEMO
2020-06-29 19:01:40 UTC
Post by NEMO
'But Paulus and his staff chose not to do that. They had no intention of
dying - they were such cowards. They didn't have the courage to die.'
</quote>
The coward Paulus should have kept fighting until the last man. He
disgraced the uniform and his country by surrendering. He must have
had jew DNA somewhere in his system.
The Peeler
2020-06-29 19:13:15 UTC
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 15:01:40 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by NEMO
The coward Paulus should have kept fighting until the last man.
Like Hitler did, who cowardly sent children and old-age pensioners to war to
die for him, you retarded piece of gay nazi shit? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Dhu on Gate
2020-06-29 19:34:32 UTC
Post by NEMO
The coward Paulus should have kept fighting until the last man.
Like Hitler did, who cowardly sent children and old-age pensioners to war to
die for him, you retarded piece of gay nazi shit? LOL
Paulus might have had some Jewish ... most Germans do.
But he was more Hero type of kraut than .88 ever was.

Dhu
NEMO
2020-06-29 20:11:43 UTC
Such shame, these TOP ARYAN women, wonderfully hungry for a big BLACK dick!
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP ARYAN woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
LOL!