As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
2018-06-04 11:38:37 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/

As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS

“No common-sense gun legislation is coming. We’re all doing the equivalent
of letting you drink strychnine at church, and, for some reason, also
letting you stop us from keeping strychnine out of the drinking water we all
have to use, because that someone would infringe upon your rights.

“So, gun owners, it’s on you. You need to fix gun culture. You claim you
have your guns so that you can save us from tyranny or commies or bad guys
or whatever. Well, now’s your chance. Save us.

“Fix yourselves.” – Betsy Phillips in Help Us, Gun Owners — You’re Our Only
Hope (Cont.) [via nashvillescene.com]

2018-06-04 17:13:53 UTC
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
2018-06-04 18:46:30 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 04:38:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No, doubt about it. You got, that right.

Good, one.

What is Chrissie's comment?

2018-06-04 19:51:20 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 11:46:30 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
You mean, Loose Sphincter took up the right position in front of you again,
spreading his asscheeks WIDE for you, serbian arsebandit?
Good, one.
And you seem to have enjoyed them, arsebandit! <BG>
What is Chrissie's comment?
Longing for a harsh beating by your old master again, dumb anal Razovic, you
perverted nazi sow? LOL
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-06-05 10:59:51 UTC
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 04:38:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix->>>ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Good, one.
What is Chrissie's comment?
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/#comment-3988323

Chris Morton says:
June 3, 2018 at 13:38
“Oh stewardess, I speak gibberish.”

I have no idea what she’s blathering about, and obviously neither does she.

2018-06-06 12:07:15 UTC
On Tue, 5 Jun 2018 03:59:51 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 04:38:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix->>>ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
Yup. Indeed. Damn, right. No, doubt about it. You got, that right.
Good, one.
What is Chrissie's comment?
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment. As a coon, he's not QUALIFIED
to comment.

2018-06-06 16:56:59 UTC
On Wed, 06 Jun 2018 05:07:15 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Mangina, here is Chris's comment.
Greek Chrissie and greek his comment.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard, EVERY
day!
As a coon, he's not QUALIFIED to comment.
As someone way superior to you, he IS qualified to keep teaching serb idiots
like you, Razovic!
2018-06-04 18:56:52 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Original opinion AUTOMATICALLY AVOIDED! We glue-huffers aren't exactly amongst the Great Thinkers!
Good move!

2018-06-04 19:51:11 UTC
On Mon, 04 Jun 2018 13:13:53 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
Hey, Loose Sphincter, that's your serbian pimp's notorious line VERBATIM!
LOL Did he just pork you good again, you devoted servile nazi whore? LOL
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-06-06 18:38:40 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
Your face is the asshole of the Universe.

2018-06-07 12:15:59 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
Plagiarized jew opinion AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED.
Your face is the asshole
YOUR flat nosed moulie face is permanently stuck to a jew asshole!

2018-06-07 17:00:44 UTC
On Thu, 07 Jun 2018 05:15:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
Your face is the asshole of the Universe. http://youtu.be/9j1qkorFszY
YOUR flat nosed moulie face is permanently stuck to a jew asshole!
He is and does nothing like that. But obviously the Universe shits through
your filthy serbian gob, dreckserb!
2018-06-05 12:26:47 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
What is it with this jew asshole and his attempted comments mong?

Does anyone in your host country GIVE two jew shits what a g-ddam jew
thinks???

2018-06-05 19:41:37 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jun 2018 05:26:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/06/daniel-zimmerman/as-gun-owners-we-need-to-fix-ourselves-quote-of-the-day/
As Gun Owners, We Need to Fix Ourselves – Quote of the Day
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 03, 2018 |62 COMMENTS
What is it with this jew asshole and his attempted comments mong?
Does anyone in your host country GIVE two jew shits what a g-ddam jew
thinks???
Heed the advice someone a lot smarter than you gave you, dumb anal Razovic:
"Take the dildo out of your arse"!
"GB" addressing bullshitting dumb anal Razovic:
"Take the dildo out of your arse, and sit down to do some serious research."
MID: <peus36$cld$***@dont-email.me>