Poor grubby incajonic Anti-American jew cocksucker Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine....TRAWLING through IMAGE after IMAGE of military cemeterie's in Yurp TRYING to find just ONE jew star among ALL the CROSSE'S....
Grikbuster®™
2019-06-08 13:30:25 UTC
....and not having much luck !

UP, you should give jew bastard !

There, AREN'T any !

2019-06-08 14:03:27 UTC
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
UP, you should give jew bastard !
There, AREN'T any !
Well, no. You don't get killed working in an army canteen, supplies
depot or field hospital unless you're REALLY lucky!

BTW do they even GOT, military cemeteries in 'Israeel'???
TallHenry
2019-06-08 15:47:51 UTC
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
UP, you should give jew bastard !
There, AREN'T any !
Well, no. You don't get killed working in an army canteen, supplies
depot or field hospital unless you're REALLY lucky!
And even then you get landfill not a military cemetery!
Post by NEMO
BTW do they even GOT, military cemeteries in 'Israeel'???
Of course not! For WHO???

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-06-08 18:30:04 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 08:47:51 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Post by NEMO
BTW do they even GOT, military cemeteries in 'Israeel'???
Of course not! For WHO???
LOMPO!
Poor idiot! LOL
--
"GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2019-06-08 15:54:47 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 07:03:27 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Well, no. I won't get killed trolling and cowardly insulting people on Usenet
anonymously from my dark basement. Unless I'm REALLY lucky!
So you KNOW what an abject COWARD you are, eh, gay anal Razovic?
BTW does anyone outside Usenet even KNOW that I exist???
Good question, poor housebound psycho!
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2019-06-08 17:15:23 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 17:54:47 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 07:03:27 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Well, no. I won't get killed trolling and cowardly insulting people on Usenet
anonymously from my dark basement. Unless I'm REALLY lucky!
I wonder why he refuses to post his address, then. Unless he's living
in a cardboard box on the side of the road.
The Jews
2019-06-08 16:19:51 UTC
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
UP, you should give jew bastard !
There, AREN'T any !
Well, no.
Well yeah!

Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg

See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?

ROFLMJAO\\THREE times I make you look like an idiot this morning!

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-06-08 16:49:50 UTC
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
UP, you should give jew bastard !
There, AREN'T any !
Well, no.
Well yeah!
Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg
See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?
ROFLMJAO\\THREE times I make you look like an idiot this morning!
LOL
The mangina has no chance against the Guardian Angels of Israel and other
honorable, decent people.

2019-06-08 16:51:57 UTC
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 09:49:50 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
UP, you should give jew bastard !
There, AREN'T any !
Well, no.
Well yeah!
Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg
See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?
ROFLMJAO\\THREE times I make you look like an idiot this morning!
LOL
The mangina has no chance against the Guardian Angels of Israel and other
honorable, decent people.
Obviously not. It's like he WANTS to be humiliated.

Obviously that works when he's on his knees in the Queen Mary Parking
Lot, but it's a little strange to invite every poster here to urinate
on him.

Oh well. Such is the state of White Supremacy these days. [chuckle]
TallHenry
2019-06-17 16:05:46 UTC

HAVE, you found one yet jew bastard ?

Of, COURSE you haven't !

There fucking AREN'T any !

So for VHY you are still here ?

Greek you a"h !
The Peeler
2019-06-17 16:53:01 UTC
Is that sexual cripple clinically insane or is she insane? LOL
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
HAVE, you found one yet jew bastard ?
Of, COURSE you haven't !
There fucking AREN'T any !
So for VHY you are still here ?
Greek you a"h !
She sounds desperate, doesn't she, the dumb psychotic serb bitch? LOL
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2019-06-17 19:08:13 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
HAVE, you found one yet jew bastard ?
Of, COURSE you haven't !
There fucking AREN'T any !
So for VHY you are still here ?
To humiliate you, of course!

It was WAY too easy to prove you wrong. But it wasn't really much of a
challenge! Your Paralytische Angst vor Juden coupled with your
incessant glue-huffing means almost everything you say is either a
lie, or wrong-- or both! LOL

So when you claimed there were NO Jewish headstones in European WWII
cemeteries, it was SIMPLE to make you look like a complete idiot! YOU
do most of the work!

Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg

See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?

ROFLMJAO FOUR times I make you look like an idiot on just THIS
subject!

Let me know if you need MORE humiliation!!

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-06-21 12:59:09 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
[...]
Have you noticed that the mangina added soc.culture.filipino in the
newsgroups line?

that means he embarrassed himself in front of a bunch of Filipinos!

Will he embarrass himself in front of Poles or Thais or Masai or Navajo
next?

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-06-21 13:13:24 UTC
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:59:09 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
[...]
He is, after all, here only for humiliation! We noticed that he added
to the number of people to do just that!

2019-06-22 12:17:01 UTC
On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 05:59:09 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Have you noticed that the mangina added soc.culture.filipino in the
newsgroups line?
that means he embarrassed himself in front of a bunch of Filipinos!
It's IMPOSSIBLE for a Human to embarrass himself in front of a bunch
of subhuman Flips.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Will he embarrass himself in front of Poles or Thais or Masai or Navajo
next?
YOU are an embarrassment to your fellow Flips, you gormless slant eyed
jewloving asshole!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face!
NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-06-22 14:42:44 UTC
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 05:17:01 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg
See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?
ROFLMJAO FOUR times I make you look like an idiot on just THIS
subject!
Let me know if you need MORE humiliation!!
LOL
Have you noticed that the mangina added soc.culture.filipino in the
newsgroups line?
that means he embarrassed himself in front of a bunch of Filipinos!
It's IMPOSSIBLE for a Human to embarrass himself in front of a bunch
of subhuman Flips.
YOU subnormal psychopathic cretin embarrass yourself in front of entire
HUMANITY, every SINGLE day of your cretinous "life"!
Will he embarrass himself in front of Poles or Thais or Masai or Navajo
next?
YOU are an embarrassment to your fellow Flips, you gormless slant eyed
jewloving asshole!
Your master Michael is no embarrassment to ANYONE! But YOU are an
embarrassment not only to the serb dreckvolk, but also to entire humanity,
Razovic!
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 16:42:44 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
[...]
That's the story we heard. Seems many years ago, back when Radovich
had the cajones to emerge from his basement, he exposed himself to
some poor Filipino children. Instead of running away, though, they all
pointed and laughed at him, due to his unfortunate circumcision
accident, which resulted in his "microscopiquement petit" penis. Just
one example of the thousands of times he's humiliated himself in front
of every known race, creed, and species on the planet.
The Peeler
2019-06-22 16:28:08 UTC
YOU subnormal psychopathic cretin embarrass yourself in front of entire
HUMANITY, every SINGLE day of your cretinous "life"!
That's the story we heard. Seems many years ago, back when Radovich
had the cajones to emerge from his basement, he exposed himself to
some poor Filipino children. Instead of running away, though, they all
pointed and laughed at him, due to his unfortunate circumcision
accident, which resulted in his "microscopiquement petit" penis. Just
one example of the thousands of times he's humiliated himself in front
of every known race, creed, and species on the planet.
...and now she does it in front of every poster on Usenet! LOL

Loose Cannon
2019-06-17 19:47:10 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
HAVE, you found one yet jew bastard ?
Of, COURSE you haven't !
There fucking AREN'T any !
More luck, trying to grow a jew mini-cajone, he would have !

LOMPO !
The Peeler
2019-06-17 20:28:18 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 12:47:10 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Post by Loose Cannon
More luck, trying to grow a jew mini-cajone, he would have !
LOMPO !
How's that shit in your head, gay anal Razovic? FOMENTING? <BG>
--
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and the "Latin" she learned while she
was being abused by her limey priests:
2019-06-18 00:19:40 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
More luck, trying to grow a jew mini-cajone, he would have !
LOMPO !
How's that shit in your head, gay anal Razovic? FOMENTING? <BG>
I know you're not talking about brains-- are you talking about,
literally, shit in his head?

Because that would explain a lot!

-Gordon Radovich
The Jews
2019-06-18 00:14:53 UTC
Post by TallHenry
HUH?
HAVE, you found one yet jew bastard ?
Of, COURSE you haven't !
There fucking AREN'T any !
More luck, trying to educate a glue-huffing pedophile!
No shit! You guys are pretty fucking stupid!

LOL

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-06-08 15:54:07 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jun 2019 06:30:25 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
Sounds like the story of your life (if one can call that abnormal spastic
thing you keep suffering from a "life" at all)!
2019-06-08 16:19:03 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-06-12 15:20:44 UTC
Post by Grikbuster®™
....and not having much luck !
UP, you should give jew bastard !
There, AREN'T any !
Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg
See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?
ROFLMJAO
The mangina has no chance against us.

2019-06-13 11:20:06 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:20:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has no chance against us.
You two subhumans don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa against
Humans.

And you both KNOW it.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-06-13 11:45:59 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:20:06 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:20:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<Hide from Jew intelligence, facts, and logic>
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has no chance against us.
You two guys keep humiliating me and tricking me into humilating myself.
That's not fair!
[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito
2019-06-17 16:40:42 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has no chance against us.
You two guys keep humiliating me and tricking me into humilating myself.
That's not fair!
[chuckle]
"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or
because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up
an untraceable Gmail >account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never
got an email from, but >somehow he knows about."
-Gordon Radovich
We so totally pwn the nithing!

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com)
2019-06-18 11:12:55 UTC
On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 09:40:42 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
We so totally pwn the nithing!
The jews so totally pwn you, needledick!

BTW well zsuckled!

SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

2019-06-18 11:24:26 UTC
On Tue, 18 Jun 2019 04:12:55 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
Post by Grikbuster®™
-Gordon Radovich
We so totally pwn the nithing!
The jews so totally pwn you, needledick!
Stop projecting, our punching bag! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
BTW well zsuckled!
Stop projecting, sexual cripple!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
LOL!!! Poor sexual cripple!
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
The Jews
2019-06-18 11:25:03 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by Michael Ejercito
We so totally pwn the nithing!
The jews so totally pwn me!
Well, yes!

-Gordon Radovich
The Jews
2019-06-18 12:30:54 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (***@TheWorld.com)
SLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP!
Like a typical glue-huffer, ol' Andrew Anglin seems to be hiding in
someone's basement!

Ever since we kicked Topaz off usenet, I've been wondering-- are ALL
of you in-bred pedophiles in hiding?

Seems that way! ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-06-13 18:06:40 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jun 2019 04:20:06 -0700, clinically insane, serbian bitch
Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Of course there are, you glue-huffing pedophile!
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/79/18/6a7918f3c5b62640d01131c1d88e5c42.jpg
See how EASY it is to make you look like a complete idiot?
ROFLMJAO
The mangina has no chance against us.
You two subhumans don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa against
Humans.
Your two masters KEEP making you look like a complete idiot, EVERY single
day! There's NO way out of this for you, poor perverted psychopathic swine!
And you both KNOW it.