The Never-ending Holohoaxing Jew
2019-06-12 11:39:36 UTC
Long excellent article by Hadding Scott,
talking about the changing numbers and
claims of the holo-ists. First came the
anti-German claims, featuring such as
Frank Capra, who made films full of
lies to get Germany hated; after the
war came a new set of lies focusing
on Jews-as-victims, which was not
part of the first round of lies, as
Jews were not mentioned or just one
of a number of victims of
THEMASTERRACEOUTTOCONQUERTHEWORLD...

https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/9/2/4239
The Peeler
2019-06-12 11:41:35 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:39:36 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! F'up

The old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay nazitard,
Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

P-Dub
2019-06-12 13:23:04 UTC
Long excellent article by Hadding Scott,
talking about the changing numbers and
claims of the holo-ists. First came the
anti-German claims, featuring such as
Frank Capra, who made films full of
lies to get Germany hated; after the
war came a new set of lies focusing
on Jews-as-victims, which was not
part of the first round of lies, as
Jews were not mentioned or just one
of a number of victims of
THEMASTERRACEOUTTOCONQUERTHEWORLD...
https://www.inconvenienthistory.com/9/2/4239
I am in the middle of listening to the audiobook of Schindler's List. There are hundreds of witnesses quoted and documented as part of this true story.

Shitheads like you deny the holocaust, yet cheer for it. And y'all plan for another. Not happening ever. Israel and the Jewish people are forever. You aren't even 5 minutes.

You are a worthless piece of shit and Jews are better than you.

The nazis failed to destroy the Jews, but they were highly successful at
being mass murdering assholes.

The Jewish people could not believe that the German people could do something like this. They believe now. They are prepared now. The Jewish people will end the fourth reich, and the Islamic jihad. Just bring it.
Carolina Reb
2019-06-12 15:10:15 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
You need not worry. You will get your wish in due time. The German
people were too nice to the Jews. Next time around, no more Mister
Nice Guy.
Michael Ejercito
2019-06-12 15:28:54 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
The Guardian Angels of Israel and other honorable, decent people stand prepared!

2019-06-12 15:32:49 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
Michael
The only thing you are prepared to do is to post more porn on
this newsgroup, you slant-eyed Mongoloid sex deviant.
The Peeler
2019-06-12 17:30:53 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:32:49 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-06-12 17:29:55 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:10:15 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

https://i.imgur.com/wA6ANq1.jpg

Ofay
you're putting all germans into one basket. not all germans hated the jews, or wanted them put into camps. you're being nazi like because you vilify a whole group of people, people who only wanted to live in peace for the most part.
P-Dub
2019-06-12 15:29:05 UTC
Post by Ofay
Post by P-Dub
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
I did not say all Germans were responsible at all. If you took that from my meaning - then I apologize. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough.

But too many Germans looked the other way while this was going on - cause it wasn't happening to them. And far too many eagerly participated in unspeakable horrors against human beings. Unforgivable. And I am a Christian. I am supposed to forgive. I have a hard time sometimes.

It should also be mentioned that far too many Polish people and Russians were very happy to join in the barbaric bloodbath against Jews as well.

Calling me a nazi is telling about you.
The Peeler
2019-06-12 17:29:10 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:10:20 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi scum?
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
Ofay
schindler, i don't know. he saved jews which is a good thing. but his motives may be because he could make more profit by keeping them healthy and keep them from being murdered. maybe he was both. a humanitarian, and a profiteer. i don't know. but i don't take hollywood at face value all of the time. maybe they got it right. maybe not.
P-Dub
I haven't seen the movie. The audiobook seems to be detailed. Schindler was indeed a businessman, and had to deal with nazis with whom he detested. He ended up spending every dime he had buying off SS crooks to look the other way while he was saving Jews. He was no angel. He had a wife, and many girlfriends. He was also a heavy drinker. But he did the right thing at great risk to himself. For that he earned a place as a hero in history.
The Peeler
2019-06-12 17:31:47 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 08:13:54 -0700 (PDT), Ofay, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Cum about herself on Nov 14th, 2014:
"High: I'm a strong female of breeding age. I'll see you later at the Cow