This is what the Nazi Faggot Walter Hampton aka Carolina Reb says is a hoax and never Happened
2020-01-14 02:12:12 UTC

2020-01-14 07:20:26 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
http://youtu.be/XCrmmMZHNTM
You don't pay much attention to what is posted on this newsgroup, Jew
Bozo of New York. I watched all 1 and 1/2 minutes of this tear-jerker
and it is just more of the same ole Jewish bullshit rehashed and
rehashed - over and over again. If you could get your mind off peckers
and cocks for at least more than a New York minute, you would realize
that most of the people alive today are under forty years of age, and
all this bullshit has absolutely no relevance to either they or their
lives. The only Goyim alive today are the brain-dead Christians...and
even they are being weaned out by the passage of time. You might as
well talk about the Christian "Crusades" to relieve the "holy land" from
the heathen Arabs. Get it thru your thick cranium, you moron. NOBODY
GIVES A FLYING FUCK! You'd be better off trying to find your next
pecker on the nearest "gay" street or boulevard near you. Try to get a
life...even though it may be nothing but munching on peckers.
B***@37.com
2020-01-14 08:37:25 UTC
Yeah but you are lying, walter. Everybody knows you're lying. Even YOU know you're lying. But what you're not willing to do is make a bet to PROOOOVE you're lying because you're a worthless deadbeat who refuses to make a wager because you know you will LOSE and have to put up assets or money that you and the universe KNOWS that you would LUSE because YOU ARRRRRE a BORN LOSER and a worthless deadbeat besides being a worthless cocksucker FAGGOT without any integrity or assets arentcha cocksucker. Yeah you are of course you are.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-14 14:51:35 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Yeah but you are lying, walter. Everybody knows you're lying. Even YOU know you're lying. But what you're not willing to do is make a bet to PROOOOVE you're lying because you're a worthless deadbeat who refuses to make a wager because you know you will LOSE and have to put up assets or money that you and the universe KNOWS that you would LUSE because YOU ARRRRRE a BORN LOSER and a worthless deadbeat besides being a worthless cocksucker FAGGOT without any integrity or assets arentcha cocksucker. Yeah you are of course you are.
You Jews keep on beating a dead horse. NOBODY GIVE A
FLYING FUCK about your "holocaust," Bozo. WWII has
been over for more than 3/4th of a century! That
war and everything that happened in it...both real and
imagined...has absolutely NO relevance to the lives of
most folks around today...who weren't even alive when this
holohoax of yours supposedly happened. Else, why do you
Jews keep passing laws in most Western countries trying
to FORCE folks to believe in it? That is simply because
truth needs no defense, but a lie ALWAYS does, Dumbo!
You Jews have been pushing this bullshit for so long
that no one takes it seriously anymore..except for
moronic Jews like you and that Canadian homo Lambsky.

I am truly sorry that the 'holocaust' is a lie, because
truth of the matter is - NOTHING would please me more
than TO SEE the extermination of MULTITUDES OF DEAD
Jews would please me more than the 'holocausting' of
all these whining Jews...it would be one way to put
all this endless Jewish lying and bullshiting out of
its misery!
The Peeler
2020-01-14 15:50:26 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 09:51:35 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-01-14 23:25:55 UTC
You blubbering blabbering dying stinking bag of Nazi faggot ass wind arentchu walter carolina "REBEL" hampton.

Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Loser.
B***@37.com
2020-01-18 21:40:54 UTC
hi walter!
Carolina Reb
https://www.sciway.net/hist/governors/hampton.html
The Peeler
2020-01-19 19:40:56 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 10:51:41 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-01-19 21:27:41 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 12:59:05 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Carolina Reb
2020-01-19 22:02:17 UTC
https://www.sciway.net/hist/governors/hampton.html
Was this guy a slaver? I don't know.
Wade Hampton III was a wealthy planter prior to the
Northern invasion of the South. He owned several
thousands of slaves on his properties both in South
Carolina and other states.

Ownership of slaves was mostly restricted to all but
wealthy planters. Most working Whites could not afford
them. Perhaps upper-income business owners could possibly
afford around a half dozen or so, dependent upon their
particular resources.

Invention of the cotton gin put a serious restriction on
the economic viability of slavery in the South. However,
I doubt if this was so outside of the Confederate States
of America. In the Indies for example, their primary
money crop was sugar cane - and not cotton.
The Peeler
2020-01-19 22:19:14 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:02:17 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-01-14 09:32:10 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 02:20:26 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

CUNTICA
2020-01-14 21:07:01 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 02:20:26 -0500, Carolina Reb
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by B***@37.com
[...]
Is knucklehead Bonzo still trying? When will he give ith uo. No up
signal.
The Peeler
2020-01-14 22:02:24 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:07:01 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by CUNTICA
Is knucklehead Bonzo still trying? When will he give ith uo. No up
signal.
More relevant question, Loose Sphincter: are you STILL spreading your
asscheeks for the clinically insane nutter from Carolina? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."