Church Street and The Carolina Rectum
2019-11-11 05:44:31 UTC
Church Street should be considered a national shrine and celebrated as the divine church where the Rectum Carolina aka walter Hampton was infected with AIDS — and that makes it a good thing donut WALTER RETIRED NOW EX-CON PEDOPHILE arentcha walter. Hey walter WHAT do you call yourself? What do you want us to call you? — a homosexual, a heterosexual, or just a plainol nazi faggot? eh?
B***@37.com
2019-11-11 21:27:13 UTC
B***@37.com
2019-11-12 02:01:33 UTC
The Carolina Rectum is mad at Church Street cuz he thinks his rectum Acquired the Church Street Immune Deficiency Syndrome innin that right Walter?

Hey walter, wanna wreck my whole day —— just tell me you don't have AIDS and that you were never a nazi faggot.
B***@37.com
2019-11-12 22:28:04 UTC
B***@37.com
2019-11-13 21:03:15 UTC
So lemme see if I got you pegged right Carolina Rectum, you got A.I.D.S on Chruch Street, you got it thru your butt and down your throat the right way, you're mad at Jews and the world cuz you got what you deserved, you're here talking to yourself cuz even nazis like yourself won't even have anything to do with you do either, and you're so fucking lonely you have to come for the abuse to have any kind of human contact at all, do I got you pegged right, asshole?
B***@37.com
2019-11-14 19:22:40 UTC
You're a product of miscegenation yourself, hamptom, you gotta alotta black in you and in more ways than one eh? -- swallow hard cocksucker, it's prolly what you had to do in prison.
B***@37.com
2019-11-16 05:36:49 UTC
You're a product of miscegenation yourself arentcha, hamptom, you gotta alotta black in you hampton and in more ways than one eh? -- swallow hard you cocksucker, it's prolly what you had to do in prison.
Ras
2019-11-28 20:38:37 UTC
JAY 'gay' SMILKSTEIN a.k.a. bozo de niro

PICTURE OF A SEX PREDATOR / RAPIST:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

FRANKIST 1666 SATAN KIKE BOZO SMILKSTEIN,
IS JUST THAT !

IMPOSTER "jew" SMILKSTEIN
FEINSTEIN
EPSTEIN
WEINSTEIN
SILVERSTEIN 911
FRANKENSTEIN

[?] WHO ON EARTH WOULD WANT TO BE SEXUAL
WITH SUCH AN UGLY CREATURE [?]

SMILKSTEIN IS A FRUSTRATED SEX DEPRIVED
RODENT JEW. ANIMAL INSTINCT QUEER KHAZAR,
TOTAL PORNO SMUT FILTH FROM THIS EVIL DEVIL KIKE TROLL.

HE LIVES FOR PORNOGRAPHY,
HE TALKS TOTAL DEPRAVITY,
HE IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS, FECES.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR ANYONE TO GIVE HIM A B.J.
HE IS DESPERATE FOR SEX, ANY SEX,

-----> BECAUSE WHO WOULD WANT TO ?

THINK ABOUT IT !

UN-MARRIED PSYCHO KIKE AND PICTURES TO
PROVE IT. SO HE WANKS HIMSELF TO SLEEP
WHILE OBSESSING WITH HIS ANUS, RECTUM, CRAP.

HE'S BEEN TOLD HE LOOKS HIDEOUS BY OTHERS.
I AM CONFIRMING WHAT HE SEES IN THE MIRROR
HIMSELF.

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

A TOTAL DEMON UGLY MONSTER
DAMN, YOU ARE GETTING UGLIER AND UGLIER.

THIS 'bozo' GAY SMILKSTEIN IS THE KIND
OF CREEPY FACE YOU WOULD SEE IN A PORNO SHOP,
OR ONE OF THE WORKERS,
THE GUY LOOKS LIKE A LITERAL RAPIST.

THE PSYCHO FACE THAT WE SEE
HERE:

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0
[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

THE SAME KIND OF UN-MARRIED UGLY KIKE,
WHO WOULD HAVE TO PAY A PROSTITUTE TO
HAVE SEX WITH HIM.

GAY 'jay' SMILKSTEIN IS THE BIGGEST
HOMO QUEER BUTT OBSESSED ANAL JEW AROUND.

ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE SUCKING HIS
MANGLED SHREDDED RABBI BLOOD SUCKED
GROSS KHAZAR "jew" COCK.

GROSS.

WHAT DOES IF FEEL LIKE TO BE A HIDEOUS UGLY KIKE MONSTER ?

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.lnYdlywiZesbDbzYb5VhRwAAAA&pid=Api&rs=1&p=0

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

http://swling.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Jay3.jpg

[J] EEEEEWWWWW !

-------------> YOU REALLY HAVE NO IDEA
OF HOW TRULY BUTT UGLY YOU ARE KIKE

B***@37.com
2019-11-18 12:10:18 UTC
or the other way around?
Zaire
2019-11-18 12:45:54 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
or the other way around?
It's bozo rectum church street carolina
The Peeler
2019-11-18 12:56:25 UTC
On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 04:45:54 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
B***@37.com
2019-11-18 21:48:02 UTC
Well it really sounds like you know what you're talking about boogey from Zaire —— now get outta my ass and mind your own effing binness you silly Fool.
Zaire
2019-11-19 01:02:39 UTC
I was never in your ass thank God. But you are a Church Street Nomad with a taste for the bizarre. Do you collect Donkey Dicks? I mean real ones. Not the plastic/rubber kind they sell in your neighbourhood, but the real mean ones that are petrified and hard as hard can be. Do you get off on those?
The Peeler
2019-11-19 08:49:38 UTC
On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 17:02:39 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum about himself:
"I'm an ethnic German and have no guilt whatsoever concerning the