HUH? HAY! Now it's Poor Dumb Gay Razovic's ACUTE PSYCHOSIS on Display again!
2018-11-08 17:12:10 UTC

I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] it WON'T.

The anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris won't be THERE to
MARKET/PROMOTE the OUTRAGE!

2018-11-08 17:42:22 UTC
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] it WON'T.
The anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris won't be THERE to
MARKET/PROMOTE the OUTRAGE!
LOL!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
utterly miserable PSYCHOTICS? LOL Do tell us finally, psychotic Razovic!
2018-11-09 13:53:04 UTC
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] it WON'T.
The anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris won't be THERE to
MARKET/PROMOTE the OUTRAGE!
It will provoke as much outrage as the murders of Shevon Dean, Stephanie
Kuhen, Josphe Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw did.

2018-11-10 13:52:34 UTC
On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 05:53:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
I bet, [sic][SIC!!! LOL] it WON'T.
The anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris won't be THERE to
MARKET/PROMOTE the OUTRAGE!
It will provoke as much outrage as the murders of Shevon Dean, Stephanie
Kuhen, Josphe Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw did.
Michael
WHY hasn't it provoked as much outrage as the Pittsboig pogrom®™ mong?

WHY isn't Trump in Thousand Oaks at this very minute paying his
respecks?

2018-11-10 17:18:31 UTC
On Sat, 10 Nov 2018 05:52:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
The anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris won't be THERE to
MARKET/PROMOTE the OUTRAGE!
It will provoke as much outrage as the murders of Shevon Dean, Stephanie
Kuhen, Josphe Swift, and Jamiel Andre Shaw did.
Michael
WHY hasn't it provoked as much outrage as the Pittsboig pogrom®™ mong?
It already has, psychotic idiot!
WHY isn't Trump in Thousand Oaks at this very minute paying his
respecks?
What business of a psychopathic Usenet troll is it when the POTUS will pay
his respects! Care to explain, asshole Razovic?
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"