Dual 'US-Israeli' Did It
2018-12-06 08:15:19 UTC
https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3091#p10366
NEMO
2018-12-06 08:34:27 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Nazi soldiers having fun in the Russian winter:

TSSK!
w***@att.net
2018-12-06 09:14:04 UTC
[shit
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/poop-picture-id186825263
The Peeler
2018-12-06 11:02:22 UTC
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 01:14:04 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

2018-12-06 09:20:44 UTC
On Thu, 6 Dec 2018 03:15:19 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

F'up to alt.homosexual where all your sick shit belongs.

Picture of the gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:

F'up