I may have encountered a Nazi today...
Add Reply
Zaire
2019-09-10 22:28:22 UTC
I was downtown, and started talking to an elderly chap. My first impression was that this guy given his age; 90 or so, could have been a Nazi. So I started chatting him up, and lo and behold he had a German accent. He was from Austria. Even Worse! I'm keeping my eye on him; we started to converse in German. He was a perfect fit for someone who was a guard at a camp somewhere in the east. I'll talk to him some more, and eventually, if I have even a bit of evidence, I'll contact the Voice of Freedom and let them deal with him. I want him to be deported to Austria, and stand trial for millions of murders! God damn, god damn the Nazi man!
The Peeler
2019-09-10 22:34:58 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 15:28:22 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of his stench:

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
Laurel & Hardy
2019-09-11 02:39:05 UTC
You should have shook his hand and thanked him for his service.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-11 03:34:15 UTC
Post by Zaire
I was downtown, and started talking to an elderly chap. My first impression was that this guy given his age; 90 or so, could have been a Nazi. So I started chatting him up, and lo and behold he had a German accent. He was from Austria. Even Worse! I'm keeping my eye on him; we started to converse in German. He was a perfect fit for someone who was a guard at a camp somewhere in the east. I'll talk to him some more, and eventually, if I have even a bit of evidence, I'll contact the Voice of Freedom and let them deal with him. I want him to be deported to Austria, and stand trial for millions of murders! God damn, god damn the Nazi man!
You should have shook his hand and thanked him for his service.
Their ideals and principles live on, and in fact are growing
exponentially with the subversion by Jews of most governments in the
Western World. However, the Jews remain terrified of the victory they
achieved in the Second World War. Like the American Civil War,
Caucasians did almost all of the fighting, while the International Jew
sat behind the scenes manipulating the players in the collective
interest of the Khazars. Henry Ford made this quite clear in the early
part of the last century:

https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/The_Dearborn_Independent

The Jews now have a tiger by the tail and dare not let go. The very
mention of the name of Adolph Hitler terrifies them beyond imagination.
They have killed a man, but they cannot kill an idea. Woe be unto the
Jews in this century. Retribution onto International Jewry will be both
swift and terrifying!
The Peeler
2019-09-11 07:46:09 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 23:34:15 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-11 07:45:29 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 22:39:05 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Laurel & Hardy
You should have shook his hand and thanked him for his service.
YOU would just have spread your cheeks for him again, eh, Loose Sphincter?