HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...HOW many, more jew aliashesh are, you planning on using today jew pedo?
2018-04-07 20:50:42 UTC

HAY!

You've, ALREADY used SHIX!

GOT, any others you want, to use?

And they ALL got the SHAME line in the jew header:

Originator: ***@shell02.TheWorld.com (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein <***@gmail.com>)

And it's, not even YOUR email address...it's one, of MINE!

2018-04-07 20:22:17 UTC
Really... It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two year olds!?"
The Peeler
2018-04-07 20:27:37 UTC
"Somehow" the hysterical serbian bitch hasn't spent the Easter holidays
undamaged! LOL Check this again, everyone:j
HAY!
You've, ALREADY used SHIX!
GOT, any others you want, to use?
And it's, not even YOUR email address...it's one, of MINE!
VEEEEERY impressive, poor dumb anal Razovic ...your congenital idiocy, that
is...

LOL Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
REETARDED? LOL
--
Michael about psychopath Razovic:
"The mangina projects about everything because his life is shit."