BOZO — YOU AREN'T EVEN A "JEW" YOU SATAN KHAZAR KIKE !
Ras
2019-06-11 19:46:50 UTC
-- BOZO --

#1 YOU AREN'T EVEN A JEW,
KHAZAR ASHKENAZI DEVIL VERMIN.

#2 TALMUD GIVES PERMISSION FOR CHILD SEX
AND AMUSINGLY WITH THE JEWS,
IT COMES WITH A PRICE THE JEW MUST PAY.
COINS.

#3 KHAZAR KIKES AREN'T EVEN:

'SEMITES'

#4 IMPOSTER RACE OF "humans" KHAZAR KIKES.
IMPOSTER "jews"
IMPOSTER "semites"

THE TRUE EXAMPLE OF A PARASITE RACE: khazar kikes
"jews"

'BOZO' You Are Only Proof That The Jews
Are Demon Possessed,
Pituitary Insane,
Totally Satanic . . .

AND MOST IMPORTANT THE JEW IS OBSESSED WITH THE ANUS,
FECES, CRAP, SHIT.

"When do tighty whities.."

SICK FUKER JEW KIKE SATAN MICROBE
Carolina Reb
2019-06-12 11:31:44 UTC
            -- BOZO --
How true. Bozo's asshole is in search of a Toronto Church Street pecker.
The Peeler
2019-06-12 11:40:18 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 07:31:44 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-06-12 20:08:34 UTC
Who carers what you think asshole, you're a 5150 with your own shit-covered cross up your own rectum and my fist down your throat when I find you, you worthless child molesting fucking coward.

This part of the web was made for scum like you michael mac Carty and walter hampton to expose yourselves as the self-deceiving congenital lying cowards and child molesters you are — and how do I know they're child molesters? —— for starters they've never denied it! —— and ironically even more compelling is the fact they're the only ones here who have ever raised it as subject material! —— Go figure!

I OWN THE BOTH OF YOU AND THAT OTHER LOOSE RECTUM TOO!