Attention Occupied Germany! Neo-Nazis Are the Least of Your Troubles!
2019-11-03 06:11:43 UTC
News quote: “Fears of a surge in far-right extremism have led officials
in Dresden to pass a resolution aimed at strengthening democracy and
protecting minorities.” Has any European city ever declared a “Marxist
crisis”? Nope. A “far-left extremism crisis”? Nope. Or, has any city
warned about “left-wing violence”? Nope. Never mind the fact that
political violence almost always comes from the Jewish Left. Indeed,
left-wing violence has long plagued modern occupied Germany, e.g., the
ultra-violent Red Army Faction (RAF) in the 1970s [1].

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7642451/Fears-Nazi-crisis-German-city-Dresden.html

[1] “The Red Army Faction engaged in a series of bombings,
assassinations, kidnappings, bank robberies and shoot-outs with police”
— Wikipedia. (Ironically, one RAF member, Horst Mahler, later became a
neo-Nazi)

****
Below:

A man raises his arm in a Heil Hitler salute at a right-wing protest
gathering the day after a racial alien was stabbed and died of his
injuries on August 27, 2018 in Chemnitz (File photo). "Kewel!"

Jill Mustang and Big Jim Jesus Says:
2 November, 2019 at 5:00 pm

This brave young woman protested in the nude against the
degradation
of German women by Leftist (read - Jewish) thugs:

We need more like her!

Antagonistes Says:
2 November, 2019 at 10:52 pm

I wish she would go and protest at the Vatican, against the
policies
of Pope Poopus!

*
The Peeler
2019-11-03 09:49:03 UTC
On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 01:11:43 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!