A Few Suggestions for Renaming America’s Military Bases Currently Named for Confederates
2020-06-13 13:51:24 UTC
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a-few-suggestions-for-renaming-americas-military-bases-currently-named-for-confederates/

A Few Suggestions for Renaming America’s Military Bases Currently Named for
Confederates
MILITARY
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |JUN 12, 2020 |215 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL
Fort bragg
A news crew reports near an entrance sign to Fort Bragg, N.C. (AP
Photo/Gerry Broome)

America is purging itself of references to and depictions of problematic
symbols and individuals. Few will mourn the demise of the stars and bars
during NASCAR races, but the drive to realign has now extended the names of
some of the country’s most prominent military bases.

From CBS News:

ADVERTISING

The Senate Armed Services Committee approved an amendment to the annual
military spending bill that would require the Defense Department to change
the names of military bases and assets named for Confederate leaders.

A source familiar with the proceedings confirmed to CBS News that the
GOP-led panel on Wednesday approved the amendment to the National Defense
Authorization Act (NDAA) offered by Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren of
Massachusetts via voice vote. According to a summary of the NDAA released by
the committee Thursday, the measure requires the Defense Department to
rename posts and assets — streets, aircraft, ships, and other equipment —
either named for Confederate officers or that honor the confederacy within
three years.

According to the Evergreen State New York Times, there are at least 10 bases
with questionable monikers that will likely be at the top of the renaming
commission’s list including such high profile facilities as Fort Bragg, Fort
Hood and Fort Benning.

We’d like to do everything we can to make this process easier. Toward that
end, here are a few suggestions for new names for some of the targeted
bases.

Fort Colt
Legendary inventor Sam Colt’s revolver design vastly improved on existing
guns and quickly became popular with the US military. He got a big boost
when the government bought 1000 of his wheel guns for troops in the
Mexican-American war. His designs were also also exemplars of
egalitarianism. As has often been noted, God created men and women, but Sam
Colt made them equal.

Fort Browning
John Moses Browning is arguably the greatest firearms designer in history,
inventing guns and systems that are still in use to this day. As our own Joe
Grine wrote, the guns most often associated with John M. Browning are the
famed Winchester lever-action guns that “won the west,” the ubiquitous Colt
1911 automatic pistol, and U.S. military machine guns such as the celebrated
.50 caliber M2 “Ma Deuce,” the .30 caliber M1919 medium machine gun, and the
.30 caliber M1918 BAR automatic rifle.

Fort Stoner
Eugene Stoner worked for ArmaLite Rifle in the 1950’s and perfected the
design of the AR-10 for the US military. As ammo.com notes, the Army soon
charged Stoner with modifying the AR-10 into what became the AR-15. This
would use the smaller .223 Remington cartridge, though it was somewhat
enlarged for Army SPCS. In addition to becoming “America’s rifle,” the AR-15
eventually became the M16, which became the standard-issue service rifle for
the United States Army in 1969. Not to mention the M4. The AR-15 is the most
popular rifle in the country, has come to be known as America’s rifle.

Fort Garand
John Garand is responsible for the design of the rifle that General George
Patton called the “greatest battle implement ever devised.” Though his
design was finished too late for use in World War I, the federal government,
against all odds, had the good sense to keep him working on and improving it
at the Springfield Armory in Massachusetts. He patented the .30 caliber M1
rifle in 1932 and the rest, as they say, is history.

That’s only four suggestions honoring great Americans who, we’re sure all
will agree, have clearly contributed to the cause of freedom both at home
and abroad. We could go on, but we assume the august commission members who
are tasked with the job will have their own ideas for a few names, so we’ll
leave the rest of the base renaming to them.

Any other suggestions?
Carolina Reb
2020-06-13 16:47:35 UTC
Any other suggestions?
This is an internal dispute involving
indigenous American Caucasian people.
Being of Gook ancestry, it does not
concern you. You have your own issues
in the Philippines. Go there and solve
them. Butt out!
The Peeler
2020-06-13 17:21:20 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 09:47:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-06-13 21:31:48 UTC
This is an internal dispute involving indigenous American Caucasian people.
<quote>

The so-called "White supremacists" are actually an inferior sub-race
of the REAL White Race. They are degenerate, stupid, filthy, sexually
and mentally ill. They are not Caucasians!

</quote>
Carolina Reb
2020-06-13 22:07:36 UTC
You are a homosexual Jew. Confine your comments accoringly.
The Peeler
2020-06-13 22:25:20 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 15:07:36 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-06-13 17:20:06 UTC
Any other suggestions?
Yes, go back home to the Philippines, and take that asshole Chung with you!
The Peeler
2020-06-13 17:46:18 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jun 2020 10:20:06 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
Yes, go back home to the Philippines, and take that asshole Chung with you!
Trying to "impress" the clinically insane gay nazi wannabe from Carolina
again, Loose Sphincter, you ridiculous bigmouthed wimp? LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
2020-06-17 13:22:04 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Yes, go back home to the Philippines, and take that asshole Chung with you!
Trying to "impress" the clinically insane gay nazi wannabe from Carolina
again, Loose Sphincter, you ridiculous bigmouthed wimp? LOL
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
They often mention the Philippines.

What is so special about the Philippines?

2020-06-17 13:47:46 UTC
Trying to "impress" the clinically insane gay nazi wannabe from Carolina
again, Loose Sphincter, you ridiculous bigmouthed wimp? LOL
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
They often mention the Philippines.
What is so special about the Philippines?
The two ridiculous gay nazoids' inferiority complex obviously knows no
limits! LOL
Carolina Reb
2020-06-17 17:58:17 UTC
What is so special about the Philippines?
Look in any mirror, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2020-06-17 18:15:51 UTC
On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 10:58:17 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2020-06-18 13:03:35 UTC
What is so special about the Philippines?
Look in any mirror, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
I did.

It does not answer the question.

2020-06-18 17:37:18 UTC
I did.
It does not answer the question.
Then you are lying, you slant-eyed Mongoloid
bastard, for if you did - you would see your
slant-eyed Mongoloid ass staring back at you:

https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
The Peeler
2020-06-18 17:49:23 UTC
On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:37:18 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the ridiculous gay nazi assclown (with ridiculous vaudeville hat! LOL):
https://postimg.cc/Tp8B3hDq
2020-06-19 12:43:12 UTC
I did.
It does not answer the question.
Then you are lying, you slant-eyed Mongoloid
bastard, for if you did - you would see your
https://www.instagram.com/MEjercit/
Which has nothing to do with the Philippines.

There is nothing wrong with slant eyes!

2020-06-19 13:13:16 UTC
There is EVERYTHING wrong with his head! Remember: "brazen bull"! LMAO
Carolina Reb
2020-06-19 13:20:04 UTC
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes!
Nothing would be wrong with your slanty eyes in
the Philippines, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
Michael Ejercito
2020-06-19 13:44:30 UTC
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes!
Nothing would be wrong with your slanty eyes in
the Philippines, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes ANYWHERE!

2020-06-19 17:06:19 UTC
Nothing would be wrong with your slanty eyes in
the Philippines, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes ANYWHERE!
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slanty eyes in
Southern California, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid
bastard. However, they may not be noticed at
the QMPL.
The Peeler
2020-06-19 17:14:36 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 10:06:19 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-06-20 16:33:28 UTC
Nothing would be wrong with your slanty eyes in
the Philippines, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
There is nothing wrong with slanty eyes ANYWHERE!
There is EVERYTHING wrong with slanty eyes in
Southern California, you slanty-eyed Mongoloid
bastard. However, they may not be noticed at
the QMPL.
Wrong!

The lady in this video lives in southern California and she regularly
wakes up to a pair of slanty eyes!

http://www.instagram.com/p/B6R7P-ZhYdw/

You must be so jealous of her!

I wonder what her babies will look like!

2020-06-20 17:58:43 UTC
I wonder what her babies will look like!
There is little wonder about the jizz that comes
out of your Mongoloid pecker after you finish
another jacking session over the miscegenation
porn you keep posting on this newsgroup, you
slant-eyed puke-skinned Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2020-06-20 18:12:24 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 10:58:43 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The absolutely ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our
resident gay nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

There should be a law against sub-humans procreating with White women.
NEMO

</quote>
Carolina Reb
2020-06-21 03:30:02 UTC
Jews like you forfeit any retainer to comment on anything save that of your own degenerate behavior. Drop dead, Lambsky.
The Peeler
2020-06-21 07:58:05 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 20:30:02 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
2020-07-13 23:00:08 UTC
Jews like you forfeit any retainer to comment on anything save that of your own degenerate behavior. Drop dead, Lambsky.
Chairman Williams responded: Alexander, your description of America’s military today is spot on. It has become, among other deadly things, a giant Jewish social experiment. How true. We know that from at least WWI our military has been in the service of the international Jews, those who have been the only ones to have really profited from it:

“WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small ‘inside’ group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.” –Smedley Butler, Years of service: 1898–1931

At the end of WWII, General George Patton said: “We have destroyed what could have been a good race, and we are about to replace them with Mongolian savages. And all of Europe will be communist. It’s said that for the first week after they took Berlin, all women who ran were shot and those who did not were raped. I could have taken Berlin, instead of the Soviets, had I been allowed.”

And now with trannies, homosexuals and anti-white black and white males and females leading the charge, our military has become a circus filled with traitors that are being used to help destroy what is left of white civilization while promoting and defending the agenda of those international Jews in all parts of the world.
The Peeler
2020-07-14 07:32:05 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 16:00:08 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2020-06-20 20:33:28 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:00:29 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
There should be a law against sub-humans procreating with White women.
INDEED! That's why all you subnormal nazoids are gay and CAN NOT procreate,
Loose Sphincter!
2020-06-24 12:33:53 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
There should be a law against sub-humans procreating with White women.
INDEED! That's why all you subnormal nazoids are gay and CAN NOT procreate,
Loose Sphincter!
No doubt about it!

The girls keep their thighs shut whenever he or his fellow dreckvolk are
around!

2020-06-20 20:16:18 UTC
Such shame, these TOP ARYAN women, wonderfully hungry for a big BLACK dick!
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP ARYAN woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
LOL!
The Peeler
2020-06-20 20:35:22 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:04:17 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
You must be so jealous of her!
I wonder what her babies will look like!
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0c/52/3c/f4/baby-ape.jpg
Baby ape? Even that one is superior to you, better than you, better off than
you and happier than you, you miserable gay nazoid!
2020-06-19 14:01:41 UTC
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 06:20:04 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/FhEHP2q.jpg
Sick old nazoid paedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
LOL!
Michael Ejercito
2020-06-14 16:05:31 UTC
Any other suggestions?
Yes, go back home to the Philippines, and take that asshole Chung with you!
My home is in the United States of America!

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a-few-suggestions-for-renaming-americas-military-bases-currently-named-for-confederates/#comment-4538946

All of the bases should be renamed after Pokemon, Super Mario and Spongebob characters. At least that way the whole thing would be treated with the seriousness that it merits.
Loose Cannon
2020-06-14 16:17:09 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:05:31 -0700 (PDT), Michael Ejercito
Any other suggestions?
Yes, go back home to the Philippines, and take that asshole Chung with you!
My home is in the United States of America!
Here is Chris's comment.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a-few-suggestions-for-renaming-americas-military-bases-currently-named-for-confederates/#comment-4538946
All of the bases should be renamed after Pokemon, Super Mario and Spongebob characters. At least that way the whole thing would be treated with the seriousness that it merits.
While you're at it, he may not be a gook but take Buckwheat with you.
No true American would disparage it's military.
The Peeler
2020-06-14 17:03:55 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 12:17:09 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a-few-suggestions-for-renaming-americas-military-bases-currently-named-for-confederates/#comment-4538946
All of the bases should be renamed after Pokemon, Super Mario and Spongebob characters. At least that way the whole thing would be treated with the seriousness that it merits.
While you're at it, he may not be a gook but take Buckwheat with you.
No true American would disparage it's military.
That's not for a retarded abnormal Usenet troll like you to decide, Loose
Sphincter!

2020-06-14 21:12:27 UTC
No true American would disparage it's military.
Its, you fucking nazoid retard. ITS.
Carolina Reb
2020-06-14 16:58:38 UTC
Any other suggestions?
Your home is Asia and "Chris" belongs in Africa.
The Peeler
2020-06-14 17:04:43 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 09:58:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-06-15 13:02:49 UTC
Any other suggestions?
Your home is Asia and "Chris" belongs in Africa.
My home has always been in the United States of America.

2020-06-15 15:09:34 UTC
Your home is Asia and "Chris" belongs in Africa.
My home has always been in the United States of America.
That gay nazoid's "home" has often been in the booby hatch! You can bet on
it! LOL
Michael Ejercito

2020-06-15 18:17:54 UTC
Your home is Asia and "Chris" belongs in Africa.
My home has always been in the United States of America.
There are penguins in the San Diego zoo, However,
that does not make them Americans, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2020-06-15 19:09:04 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jun 2020 11:17:54 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-06-16 13:01:05 UTC
Your home is Asia and "Chris" belongs in Africa.
My home has always been in the United States of America.
There are penguins in the San Diego zoo, However,
that does not make them Americans, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
I am an American by birthright.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State
wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor
shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.
Carolina Reb
2020-06-16 16:42:55 UTC
Your home is Asia and "Chris" belongs in Africa.
My home has always been in the United States of America.
There are penguins in the San Diego zoo, However,
that does not make them Americans, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
I am an American by birthright.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State
wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor
shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.
This is ZOG law and not American Nationalist law.
In time you will answer for your crimes against
nature, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
The Peeler
2020-06-16 17:38:11 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 09:42:55 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
2020-06-17 13:44:08 UTC
There are penguins in the San Diego zoo, However,
that does not make them Americans, you slant-eyed
Mongoloid bastard.
I am an American by birthright.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the
jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State
wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor
shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.
This is ZOG law and not American Nationalist law.
That is part of the United States Constitution, the supreme law of the
land!
Post by Carolina Reb
In time you will answer for your crimes against
nature, you slant-eyed Mongoloid bastard.
What crimes against nature?

And there is nothing wrong with slant eyes!