Another Exposé Of The Enemy Jews
2019-06-11 17:52:22 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/back-in-a-box/
P-Dub
2019-06-11 18:06:17 UTC
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/06/back-in-a-box/
Anything on 'national vanguard' is written by sociopaths, and gobbled up by morons.

It's all worthless garbage lies written for worthless shitheads like you.

Jews are better than you.
Carolina Reb
You need to do some back strokes in your local cesspool, douchebag.
The Peeler
2019-06-11 19:20:36 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 12:04:38 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-06-11 18:12:49 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:52:22 -0400, our resident senile nazi homo,

Get back into your pigsty where you came from, you disgusting senile nazi
homo swine!