FACT: Kevin Alfred Strom, leading US neo-Nazi, jailed for child porn possession
2019-09-08 22:16:14 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
Carolina Reb
2019-09-08 22:30:50 UTC
Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom
https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Strom

Kevin Alfred Strom (born August 17, 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the current media director of the National Alliance and founder of the Alliance's radio program American Dissident Voices.
Contents

1 Background and Education
2 John Birch Society
3 National Alliance
4 Personal Life
5 See also
6 Essays
7 References
8 External links

Background and Education

In Alaska Kevin Alfred Strom first grew up along with his parents who were of Norwegian ancestry. The father had been stationed in Anchorage as a Master Seargent of the US Air Force.

1963 the family moved to Washington, D.C. In this town he later got impressions regarding the Jewish instigated Civil Rights Movement and communist demonstrations against the Vietnam War.

As a boy Kevin Alfred was interested in electronics and at age 16 he became a radio amateur. He later studied at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia and eventually got a qualification as a radio engineer, in which profession he is working until today.
John Birch Society

The search for answers to political questions led Kevin Alfred Strom first to the seemingly patriotic John Birch Society. Soon he left the organization as he realized that out of Political Correctness they tabooed thinking and speaking of race.
National Alliance

1981/82 he met William Pierce. This came out as formative for his further life. Pierce became his teacher and revealed a comprehensive worldview to him which was grounded on a biological and racial basis, including religious (non-Christian) thought (? Cosmotheism). It evolved as a consequence that after Pierce in 1974 had founded the National Alliance, Kevin Alfred Strom grew into a leading position in this organization; in 1991 he became a full-time employee. He launched the weekly broadcasting program American Dissident Voices for the National Alliance. [1] In 1995 he founded the magazine Free Speech for the publication of texts of the National Alliance. Today articles can be found on the internet. (? National Vanguard).

In 2002 Alliance founder William Pierce appointed Strom media director of the National Alliance.

After quarrels within the National Alliance in April 2005 Strom founded a breakaway group, named National Vanguard after the Alliance's periodical. However, the group was short-lived, and most members had left by January 2007. Strom's incessant and relentless commitment to the cause of the Alliance led to criminal persecution and false accusations since the 1990s, but could not prevent him from doing his work. In January 2007 things culminated in a character assassination snares plot against him with bogus allegations of unlawful acts. For that his estranged second wife allied herself to political persecution authorities to perform a retaliation campaign. In January 2007 Strom was arrested and charged. While he was able to defeat some charges, he pled guilty to others in 2008 in order to obtain a speedy release, and was free by August of that year. Outside of legal proceedings he protested his innocence throughout.[2]

Following Strom's release, he resurrected National Vanguard as a website in October 2008. In December 2013 he resurrected American Dissident Voices. Still more significantly, with the original National Alliance moribund under Erich Gliebe's control, in Strom's initial broadcast he announced the re-formation of the National Alliance under the leadership of longtime Memership Coordinator and former Green Beret Will Williams, with Strom directing its media. The new group appears to be Cosmotheist and reinsert passages highlighting conflicts between Alliance philosophy and Christianity into the Membership Handbook. He also announced the construction of a new Alliance headquarters located, like the original, in Eastern Tennessee.[3]

After Gliebe's resignation Strom today is the ideological backbone of the National Alliance, as chairman Will Williams put it. He is also the editor of members' magazine National Alliance Bulletin . In addition he continuously writes essays for his own website.[4]
Personal Life

Kevin Alfred Strom is father of three children and engaged to National Alliance member Vanessa Neubauer.[5] Personal interests are in particular art and photography.

Strom is also editor and administrator of the scientific and literary legacy of Professor of Philology, writer and fighter for White Culture Revilo P. Oliver (1908-1994). This is due to personal ties and days of common struggle for the cause of the National Alliance. In 2002 Strom published Olivers work The Jewish Strategy . Kevin Alfred Strom has created a website on the legacy of Revilo P. Oliver.[6]
See also

White Biocentrism
National Alliance
Lineage of American nationalist organizations and individuals

Essays

It's all Biological – Part 1, National Vanguard, August 6, 2016, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
What We Must Have, National Vanguard, January 14, 2017

References

The current recording is available on saturdays at http://www.nationalvanguard.org.
Kevin Strom. Kevin Alfred Strom’s Address to the Court KevinAlfredStrom.com. January 2009. Accessed January 1, 2013.
Kevin Strom. American Dissident Voices: Renewal and Rebirth National Vanguard. December 28, 2013. Accessed January 1, 2014.
Kevin Alfred Strom's website
Members magazine 'National Alliance Bulletin' ', October 2015, page 3

Home Page Revilo P. Oliver

External links

Kevin Strom's Home Page
About Kevin Alfred Strom
National Vanguard website
My Political Education, American Dissident Voices, June 19, 1993
NEMO
2019-09-08 22:38:58 UTC
In article <325e489b-a395-4f2f-828c-***@googlegroups.com>,

Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.

POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
Carolina Reb
2019-09-08 23:27:22 UTC
Fuck off, you inferior, jizz-slurping lump of turd.
POOFER-BOI: How Walt "Pigshit" Hapmton, aka "Carolina Reb", made a living
"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Sometimes...depending upon the time and circumstances of when
and where one was employed in the industry, the term "fluffer"
was used to arouse the actors just prior to the shoot. The "best
boy" ..to the disappointment of the Jews on this newsgroup..had
no homosexual connotations. I worked in lighting and electrical
systems on the stage set, mostly before the actual shooting began.
My supervisor was the "best boy," and often one would see his name
on the ending credits of a motion picture.

Times are quite different now. The porn industry as it was structured
in the 70s no longer exists. Technological innovations in electronics
and associated systems have advanced to the degree to where practically
anyone with a video camera or even a cell phone can make their own porn
and post it on Usenet. Sorry to disappoint all you Jews out there, but
that is the way it is now, so get used to it.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 07:40:54 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 16:27:22 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

2019-09-08 22:44:41 UTC
On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:30:50 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):