The Loose 'homo-sexual' Cannon is a euphemism for "Loose Rectum" iniit Facebook Boi?
Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
2018-08-14 20:54:43 UTC
Why dontcha post your Facebook link with that stupid foto of you taking a selfie of yourself just like the lonely elderly homo-sexual that you are eh?

You sad lonely POS.
2018-08-14 21:21:42 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:54:43 -0700 (PDT), Why are jew raghead trolls
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Why dontcha
Why dontcha go 'holocaust'®™ yourself raghead!

2018-08-14 21:38:18 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 14:21:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Why dontcha post your Facebook link with that stupid foto of you taking a
selfie of yourself just like the lonely elderly homo-sexual that you are
eh?
You sad lonely POS.
Why dontcha go 'holocaust'®™ yourself raghead!
Why dontcha euthanize yourself, you abnormal serb shithead with no life
outside Usenet AT ALL?

b***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 02:09:41 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 13:54:43 -0700 (PDT), Why are jew raghead trolls
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Why dontcha
Why dontcha go 'holocaust'®™ yourself raghead!
You write just like you talk dontcha you lisping pathetic faggot. Kill yourself why dontcha or let the other faggots here have their way with you.

Why do so many Jew hating faggots flock here? Don't you Nazi faggots have your own kind to suck on and butt fuck? I thought that's what you Nazis were invented for, to suck on and fuck each other so you'd would stay outta the way of us Jews. But you disgusting fucking vermin Nazis can't even stand each other can you —— Why dontcha just kill yourselves or lemme help you do it.
Erectorius
2018-08-14 22:33:33 UTC
Define Nazi. My pappy was an SS man, but no Nazi. He fought the Soviets in Eastern Germany. I'm no Nazi, but am labeled an Anti Semite(by our former PM). Why? Because I criticize the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israeli state.
The Peeler
2018-08-14 22:59:22 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:33:33 -0700 (PDT), Moose in Love with Nazi Scum,
Post by Erectorius
Define Nazi. My pappy was an SS man, but no Nazi. He fought the Soviets
in Eastern Germany. I'm no Nazi, but am labeled an Anti Semite(by our
former PM). Why? Because I criticize the treatment of the Palestinians
by the Israeli state.
Your retarded slavish father was a sick despicable goose-stepping nazi,
Mooseshit! And so are you!
--
More Nazi tripe by Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"All that Britain and France had to due was to not declare war on Germany.
MID: <f5f193ab-1183-4660-80f7-***@googlegroups.com>
Loose Cannon
2018-08-15 02:41:53 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 15:33:33 -0700 (PDT), Erectorius
Post by Erectorius
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Why dontcha post your Facebook link with that stupid foto of you taking a selfie of yourself just like the lonely elderly homo-sexual that you are eh?
You sad lonely POS.
Define Nazi. My pappy was an SS man, but no Nazi. He fought the Soviets in Eastern Germany. I'm no Nazi, but am labeled an Anti Semite(by our former PM). Why? Because I criticize the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israeli state.
My grandpappy died in Auschwitz. He got drunk one night and fell out
of the guard tower.
Carolina Reb
2018-08-15 07:06:37 UTC
Post by Erectorius
Post by Why are nazi trolls such Cowards
Why dontcha post your Facebook link with that stupid foto of you taking a selfie of yourself just like the lonely elderly homo-sexual that you are eh?
You sad lonely POS.
Define Nazi. My pappy was an SS man, but no Nazi. He fought the Soviets in Eastern Germany. I'm no Nazi, but am labeled an Anti Semite(by our former PM). Why? Because I criticize the treatment of the Palestinians by the Israeli state.
My grandpappy died in Auschwitz. He got drunk one night and fell out
of the guard tower.
Let us hope he machine-gunned a few of the Yid scum
before he fell out of the tower.
The Peeler
2018-08-15 09:42:27 UTC
On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 00:06:37 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

You STINK of your faggotry, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

Picture of the effeminate senile gay nazi sow obviously with something stuck
up her arse:
Cock-crazed Hampton: "...do I have a dick or a pussy?"
MID: <ef123e80-982c-46b3-9ff4-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-08-15 09:42:13 UTC
On Tue, 14 Aug 2018 22:41:53 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
My grandpappy died in Auschwitz. He got drunk one night and fell out
of the guard tower.
Was that the same grandpappy that, when drunk, always porked you, Loose
Sphincter? You know, what with him and you being nazis that would be the
standard procedure! <BG>