The Carolina Rectum AKA Carolina Reb AKA Walter Hampton may be a genuine psycho with a split Personality
2019-11-05 19:09:30 UTC
He truly my not know about his own split dual (or more) personalities.

Walter is damaged and dangerous.

Other than to inform by top-posting, do not even bother replying or corresponding with this troll and hold others who do in contempt.
B***@37.com
2019-11-05 21:29:03 UTC
Just Top Listing The Rectum where he Belongs.
B***@37.com
2019-11-07 19:24:54 UTC
Just Top Listing The Rectum Carolina back where he Belongs.
Carolina Reb
2019-11-08 08:06:40 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
Just Top Listing The Rectum Carolina back where he Belongs.
Actually, to bring this issue to a successful conclusion, get with your
your on successful "holocaust denial" SCAM!
The Peeler
2019-11-08 08:15:58 UTC
On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 03:06:40 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
Humpin Hampton KEEPS revealing her homosexuality:
"Seeking Kinky Single Males"
MID: <539bd0e0-55d2-4ed5-9689-***@googlegroups.com>