So, little nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron... what about your "missus" from POLAND?
just-a-guy
2019-08-13 10:02:52 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Grikboxer").

Very bad, Andrzej. VERY BAD.

What will your nazoid comrades say?

They don't really like Poles, you know? Hell, just look
how they are attacking them all over Britain!

"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht
werden, dass das Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

Very bad!
NEMO
2019-08-13 10:04:08 UTC
Post by just-a-guy
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Grikboxer").
Very bad, Andrzej. VERY BAD.
What will your nazoid comrades say?
LOL... that IS bad news for Andrzej. I don't think the nazoids
will mind the fact that he's a pedo (they ALL are), but this...