Enemy Bombers
2020-01-10 03:37:24 UTC
Enemy bombers brought down over the
European homeland by...their own fellow
bombers! Kewel!

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0df11de29b5dc61c8810a7ecd58c2477

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5f6ba0c7ba9493448fc06909cbee950a
plainolamerican
2020-01-10 03:50:05 UTC
Enemy bombers brought down over the
European homeland by...their own fellow
bombers! Kewel!
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0df11de29b5dc61c8810a7ecd58c2477
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5f6ba0c7ba9493448fc06909cbee950a
It's fun to watch the religious try to kill each other into extinction.
The Peeler
2020-01-10 09:13:57 UTC
No.4 of your five retarded standad lines, you plaingaydumbmuzzieshit. LOL
Carolina Reb
2020-01-10 19:12:00 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Enemy bombers brought down over the
European homeland by...their own fellow
bombers! Kewel!
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0df11de29b5dc61c8810a7ecd58c2477
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5f6ba0c7ba9493448fc06909cbee950a
It's fun to watch the religious try to kill each other into extinction.
You are a stupid Goy ass-clown. Only a dimwit would postulate
that the Second World War was a "religious war." I have every
evidence on this newsgroup to conclude that you don't even
know how to follow a topic on any given thread. You seem to
be posting here - not to contribute anything of value - but just
to see what kind of reaction you get from the participants.
Yours is the mentality and activity of a spoiled adolescent.
Get back into and play in your sandbox, you imbecile.
B***@37.com
LOOK WHO'S TALKING! THE TOTAL ASSHOLE WALTER CAROLINA REB GIVING HIMSELF A LECTURE AND A HANDJOB IN THE THEATER PROJECTIONIST BOOTH WHERE HE WORKS AND PROJECTS LIKE THE MENTAL PATIENT HE IS ARENTCHA LUSER.
plainolamerican
2020-01-10 20:14:58 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Enemy bombers brought down over the
European homeland by...their own fellow
bombers! Kewel!
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0df11de29b5dc61c8810a7ecd58c2477
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5f6ba0c7ba9493448fc06909cbee950a
It's fun to watch the religious try to kill each other into extinction.
You are a stupid Goy ass-clown. Only a dimwit would postulate
that the Second World War was a "religious war." I have every
evidence on this newsgroup to conclude that you don't even
know how to follow a topic on any given thread. You seem to
be posting here - not to contribute anything of value - but just
to see what kind of reaction you get from the participants.
Yours is the mentality and activity of a spoiled adolescent.
Get back into and play in your sandbox, you imbecile.
Go fuck yourself and your dead mother, pig.
I never said WWII was a religious war ... just that the nazis were xians. If you can't handle the truth go fuck yourself again, whorechild.
NoSpamAtAll
2020-01-10 20:21:29 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Go fuck yourself and your dead mother, pig.
Oh look... the muzzie cocksucker and the nazi cocksucker
are having a fight!
The Peeler
2020-01-10 20:37:07 UTC
LOL INDEED!
The Peeler
2020-01-10 22:44:33 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:25:02 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Oh look... the muzzie cocksucker and the nazi cocksucker
are having a fight!
hey ... go fuck your dead mother's rotting corpse, ya fucking zionist pig.
Truth hurts ya, eh, muzzie cocksucker! <BG>
NoSpamAtAll
2020-01-10 22:48:01 UTC
hey ...
"hey", cocksucker... why is it that EVERYONE who posts here, no matter
to what camp he belongs, hates and despises you, and knows that you're
an idiot? Think about it while you're swallowing another Big Black Dick,
cocksucker.
The Peeler
LOL! Indeed!
B***@37.com
2020-01-11 01:33:38 UTC
The muzzie cocksucker and the nazi cocksucker eh? I luv it! But how can you tell which is which with their mouth's full?
Carolina Reb
2020-01-11 02:24:17 UTC
Stay out of this, Bozo! This thread does not address homosexual Jews!
The Peeler
2020-01-11 08:22:59 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 18:24:17 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-01-11 11:12:07 UTC
Post by B***@37.com
The muzzie cocksucker and the nazi cocksucker eh? I luv it! But how
can you tell which is which with their mouth's full?
Walt is the one giving the better blowjobs... he's a true expert
since his days as a "technician" in the porn industry!

"As a young adult, I worked in the adult entertainment industry
(as a technician) in the '70s. The term 'poofer' was used to
denote one or more individuals to prepare the actor(s) into an
aroused sexual state prior to the actual shoot." -- Posted by
Walt "Pigshit" Hampton, Message-ID: <***@news.alt.net>.
The Peeler
2020-01-11 18:55:30 UTC
On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 09:18:16 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

The ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our resident gay
nazitard, Caroloony, recently to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

2020-01-10 20:45:23 UTC
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by plainolamerican
Post by Carolina Reb
[...]
You are just a spoiled adolescent using this newsgroup
trying to get the attention you somehow feel you are
missing out of. Tuff titty. I am not your fucking baby-
sitter. Go get your spanking somewhere else. I would
tell you to go back to playing with yourself, but
little doubt that you are already doing that.
The Peeler
2020-01-10 21:56:55 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:45:23 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
2020-01-10 20:27:11 UTC
On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 14:12:00 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
2020-01-10 09:12:15 UTC
On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 22:37:24 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

2020-01-10 09:22:00 UTC
In article <***@news.alt.net>,

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
Kevin Alfred Strom (born 1956 in Anchorage, Alaska) is the former
Managing Director of National Vanguard, a Charlottesville-based
organization that has been described as a racist, white separatist,
homophobic, and a Neo-Nazi hate group by the Southern Poverty Law
Center and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2] Strom resigned from
National Vanguard in July 2006.[3] National Vanguard reportedly
disbanded on March 14, 2007, and its website has been dormant since
that time. In 2008 Strom pleaded guilty to possession of ten images
of child pornography and was sentenced to 23 months in prison.[4]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom