(dolf) Warning: The perishing such as gook charlatan Andrew B. Chung can easily become eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, rapured by the ICE Five-0, and deported back to Taiwan ...
Add Reply
Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum
2024-03-01 16:07:15 UTC
On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 11:02:28 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
(dolf) 03/01/24 Again, here's the admonition ...
Again, here's the other admonition...

Still "wonderfully hungry", gook? Eat shit!

<b'rissed>

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

And AGAIN: "YOU sick pedo swine and ridiculous overt sexual cripple certainly won't EVER
get past any of us! This is a PROMISE, our pedophilic punching bag! LOL:

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

And the demented grik delusions continue: "You STILL can't get past
me, my psychopathic pwnling! LOL"

Peeler
2024-03-01 16:19:14 UTC
On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 16:07:15 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
Post by Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum
(dolf) 03/01/24 Again, here's the admonition ...
Again, here's the other admonition...
Still "wonderfully hungry", gook? Eat shit!
And become like YOU, you shiteating pedophilic neo-nazi swine? FAT chance!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum
2024-03-01 20:16:23 UTC
On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 15:16:06 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
(dolf) 03/01/24 AgainX8 praying for dolf here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
AgainX8 praying that the ICE Five-0 rapture you and deport you back to
Taiwan, gook!

Peeler
2024-03-01 21:10:47 UTC
On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 20:16:23 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
Post by Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum
(dolf) 03/01/24 AgainX8 praying for dolf here ...
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
AgainX8 praying that the ICE Five-0 rapture you and deport you back to
Taiwan, gook!
Again: ANOTHER display of your clinical insanity, you hilarious dumb
housebound psychopath! LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum
2024-03-02 14:40:57 UTC
On Fri, 01 Mar 2024 18:53:40 -0500, HeartQuack Andrew
<dolf> 03/01/24 Again, here's the admonition ...
Warning: Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians can easily lose their
salvation (Romans 10:9-10) and the perishing can easily become
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...
Born-again Christian: "Yes, I can say 'Jesus is LORD.'"
Born-again Quack Chung: "Starve to death, it's good for you!"

Peeler
2024-03-02 15:21:28 UTC
On Sat, 02 Mar 2024 14:40:57 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew
Post by Anita 'Annie' Shein is jew paedophile BARRY SHEIN's dead circumcised jew mum
Born-again Quack Chung: "Starve to death, it's good for you!"
Heed your own advice, you sexually crippled psychopath! It makes sense in
your case!
"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-05-11 11:29:41 UTC
(dolf) 05/11/24 Again, here's the admonition ...

Warning: Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians can easily lose their
salvation (Romans 10:9-10) and the perishing can easily become
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...

Born-again Christian: "Yes, I can say 'Jesus is LORD.'"

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"It's wonderful by our saying 'Jesus is LORD' that we know our names
are in His Book of Life. So now try saying you're 'wonderfully hungry'
since it's written that we're 'wonderfully made' by GOD."

Born-again Christian: "You're a crazy fool."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "You
can no longer say 'Jesus is LORD' can you ?

Eternally condemned soul: "Yes, I still can."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"Then please allow me to hear you say it again."

Eternally condemned soul: "I don't obey the command of fools."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit: "It
was a request instead of a command. So try again."

Eternally condemned soul: "I can't say it anymore."

http://WonderfullyHungry.org HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit:
"Indeed, you will never be able to say 'Jesus is LORD' ever again."

Bottom line:

"But I tell you that anyone who is (h)angry with a (
http://WonderfullyHungry.org ) brother or sister will be subject to
judgment. Again, anyone who says to a ( http://WonderfullyHungry.org )
brother or sister, 'Raca,' is answerable to the court (in Heaven). And
anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of Hell."
(Matthew 5:22 with parenthetical clarification)

Source:
https://biblehub.com/matthew/5-22.htm

Link to OP:
https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/AkMPLgPmcT4/m/Oh8OpsRSAQAJ

Shorter more shareable link:
https://tinyurl.com/Warning112023

So let us not be a hangry http://tinyurl.com/ChrINOtrump (aka "the
lawless one" of 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 aka **the** anti-Christ of the
Great Tribulation which is nigh at hand) else wear his mark (MaGa -->
M666) and be tossed in the "Lake of Fire" being prepared for eternal
torment.

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew touts hunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
( http://bit.ly/Psalm112_1 ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger
(Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby
removing the http://WDJW.great-site.net/VAT from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://WonderfullyHungry.org
HeartDoc Andrew

dolf
2024-05-11 19:45:29 UTC
-- THE FBI OUGHT TO SMASH UP CHUNG's HOUSE AS THE ONLY AVAILABLE ATONEMENT
FOR SINS AGAINST HUMANITY

DOES TRUMP'S COVID RESPONSE RENDER HIM UNSUITABLE FOR RE-ELECTION?

SEE ALSO: "FACT CHECKED: TIMELINE OF PRESIDENT TRUMP’S COVID-19 COMMENTS
FROM 20 JANUARY TO 29 SEPTEMBER 2020"

<https://www.factcheck.org/2020/10/timeline-of-trumps-covid-19-comments/>

YOU CHOOSE AS TO WHETHER THE CATHOLIC BIDEN OR QUASI FASCIST TRUMP IS
COMPLICIT IN GENOCIDE AS BEING FAR GREATER THAN HITLER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Notes%20On%20Possibility%20Of%20COVID%20Agent%20Provocateur.pdf>

JUST IN TIME FOR MEMORIAL DAY ON 27 MAY 2024 it's prudent ask CATHOLIC TO
QUESTION THEIR FOUNDATIONS OF BELIEF UNDERMINED BY NAZIS AND ADMIT THERE IS
LITTLE TO BE PROUD OF: "There are over 1.8 million Catholics in the
Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA who include those serving in all
branches of the armed forces and their families, those in VA medical
centers, and those serving the US government outside our borders. The
global setting of the Archdiocese for the Military Services provided unique
avenues for the Office of Evangelization to participate in this Jubilee."

Without operating systems there would be no CYBER CRIME.

If you can afford a $8 trillion war of futility you can pay compensation
for your licensing not stipulating "for lawful use only"

America must pay!!!

It is prohibited for especially any Irish Catholic dog to have any
association with my intellectual property as 11 Sept 2001 response.

<http://www.grapple369.com/x-files/Notes%20On%20Possibility%20Of%20COVID%20Agent%20Provocateur.pdf>

That includes Biden so my opinion is that American #216 - politics is in
crisis.

And don't disgust us with Palestinian diatribe.
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(dolf) 05/11/24 AgainX2, here's the admonition ...
Warning: Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) Christians can easily lose their
salvation (Romans 10:9-10) and the perishing can easily become
eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned ...
--
Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/?heuristic>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)
HeartDoc Andrew

HeartDoc Andrew
2024-09-12 23:16:39 UTC
(dolf) 09/12/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-09-14 21:01:23 UTC
(dolf) 09/14/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-09-20 22:27:03 UTC
(dolf) 09/20/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-09-24 19:34:08 UTC
(dolf) 09/24/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-10-08 01:08:34 UTC
(dolf) 10/07/24 Again praying for dolf here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.bible.prophecy/c/2NHYfSg6Ggo/m/wl0_YzzPGAAJ