Hamas stealing Gaza aid, food -- already in 2009
Add Reply
hello there
2024-10-07 07:02:49 UTC
Lawrence D'Oliveiro <***@nz.invalid> wrote:

[nothing but trolling]

Egad, you're one boring fellow.

Why do you spend your life defending Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran? Do
you view them positively? Do you think their goals are laudable?

Just mildly curious. Direct answer only, please. No trolling.

BTW, Hamas theft of food and aid goes long back, e.g.

The UN aid agency in Gaza says it has suspended all aid shipments, accusing
the Hamas government of seizing hundreds of tonnes of food supplies.

It was the second incident in three days. On Tuesday, 3,500 blankets and more
than 400 food parcels were seized at gunpoint from a distribution centre in
Gaza, the UN said.
Lawrence D'Oliveiro
2024-10-08 04:40:33 UTC
So nice to see you care about the Palestinians, and only want the best for
them, not to exterminate or evict them and steal their land.
hello there
2024-10-08 04:48:26 UTC
Post by Lawrence D'Oliveiro
So nice to see you care about the Palestinians,
Oh, I care about them much more than you do. That's why,
unlike you, I don't suck-up to the Hamas/Hezbollah/Iran/
Palestinian Authority, who are the real enemies of the
Palestinians.