facts
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 02:29:17 UTC

Michael
Carolina Reb
2018-04-04 02:41:19 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%2C1162
Michael
Good for you, Rejecto. Now that you know that, boarding
you on the banana boat should be no problem.
The Peeler
2018-04-04 07:26:11 UTC
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 19:41:19 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup
"Buttfucking is not enough"
The Peeler
2018-04-04 07:25:05 UTC
The TRUE facts about the unhappily married gay nazi sow:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his predilection:
"Foreskins, and only foreskins. That's my life."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 12:58:53 UTC
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.

Now here are links to Holocaust truth.

Nizkor.org

YadVashem.org

USHMM.org

Remember.org

HolocaustHistory.net

HMD.Org.UK

HolocaustEdu.org

HolocaustMemorial.us

HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org

HolocaustCenter.org

Holocaust.OregonState.edu

IowaHolocaustMemorial.com

IlHolocaustMuseum.org

FLHolocaustMuseum.org

---
http://www.avg.com
The Doctor
2018-04-04 15:47:48 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle. -George Orwell
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-04 15:49:52 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 08:49:52 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>>>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.
Michael
Canada's pro-semitic laws allow him to disseminate his jew lies there.

What is Chrissie's comment?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

by Negros."

attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

claim to be a jew
NEMO
2018-04-05 13:11:26 UTC
Another nail in the coffin of Holocaust denial: Head of IHR admits mass gassings

59:00

BAD NEWS, nazoid sub-lice! LOMPO!
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-05 16:30:57 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.
Michael
Canada's pro-semitic laws allow him to disseminate his jew lies there.
Ken McVay is a champion of Holocaust truth.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:27:59 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Doctor
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Ken lives in British Columbia.
Michael
Canada's pro-semitic laws allow him to disseminate his jew lies there.
PROVE he disseminated ONE "lie"! Of course, as usual, you CAN'T, you
pathological liar!
What is Chrissie's comment?
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about your superior masters' thoughts!
Cheers!
2018-04-04 16:55:56 UTC
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Last seen disappearing up a jew rectum.

They don't give out the Order of B'ris Canada for nothing!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-04 18:26:02 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 09:55:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Doctor
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
I wonder where Ken McVay is?
Last seen disappearing up a jew rectum.
Poor sexually crippled idiot! LOL
They don't give out the Order of B'ris Canada for nothing!
Poor psycho!
Cheers!
Klaus Schadenfreude about poor dumb anal Razovic:
"That is the beauty of his abject stupidity. It's so pure and
unadulterated. Like it springs forth from the very universal Source of
Dumb."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-04 19:05:58 UTC

2018-04-04 19:30:33 UTC
http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-04 19:43:15 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 12:30:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
http://ep.imgci.com/PICTURES/CMS/54000/54051.3.jpg
Another one of your notorious gay links, gay dreckserb?
Cheers!
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Kenneth McVay
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
The Peeler
2018-04-04 21:16:55 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 16:55:56 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Kenneth McVay
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
Forging gay nazi, YOU are nothing but lies, through and through!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2018-04-04 23:47:46 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Post by Kenneth McVay
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
TRANSLATION: " I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-nazi researchers agree that simply isn't the case."

"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any
measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients
for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-05 00:22:03 UTC
The one thing the Nazis can't say is a lie is when you are on Eretz Israel and all the beautiful women, hell all the Jewish women are endowed with beautiful milkers.
2018-04-05 12:47:06 UTC
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 17:22:03 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
The one thing the Nazis can't say is a lie
The one thing *jews* can't say is a truth.

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:28:12 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
The one thing the Nazis can't say is a lie is when you are on Eretz
Israel and all the beautiful women, hell all the Jewish women are
endowed with beautiful milkers.
The one thing *jews* can't say is a truth.
The Jews keep TEACHING you the truth, you lying dreckserb!
Cheers!
"The Jews" to dumb Hitler-admirer poor Slavic bitch Razovic:
"You *do* realize that Hitler categorized you as 100% sub-human, right,
Gordon?"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 16:47:46 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
Post by Kenneth McVay
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-human researchers agree that simply isn't the case.
There you are, then, jewboi. They're RIGHT !

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-06 13:59:35 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Kenneth McVay
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
TRANSLATION: " I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-nazi researchers agree that simply isn't the case."
"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any
measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients
for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.
There you are, then, jewboi. They're RIGHT !
They sure are- ESPECIALLY when compared to a sub-human bitch-slapped
serb!

LOL

2018-04-08 12:03:26 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:59:35 -0700, grubby little jew raghead

Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by Kenneth McVay
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-human researchers agree that simply isn't the case.
There you are, then, jewboi. They're RIGHT !
They sure are- ESPECIALLY when compared to a sub-human bitch-slapped
raghead semite !
Especially, when !

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-08 14:41:12 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

נפש בר יוחאי
2018-04-08 15:12:40 UTC

2018-04-08 20:22:44 UTC
On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 08:12:40 -0700 (PDT), ??? ?? ????? aka drug-fucked
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
http://youtu.be/uJ9hl08D4Bw
http://goatse.info

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-08 20:29:56 UTC
A sick, cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
http://tinyurl.com/qjvdd7s
Too bad, kikey, but they DESERVED it for betraying the Fuhrer
and giving up without a fight. I wonder if they enjoyed
those big russkie dicks? LOLOK
You're one sick fuck.
נפש בר יוחאי
He's not only a sick fuck, he's also a contaminated fuck. He caught the clap from his mother, the AIDS from his gay father, the herpes from Joe Shit The Ragman and he gave all those diseases to his children plus NSU.
The Peeler
2018-04-08 20:50:32 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:22:44 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:acobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
http://goatse.info
STILL hoping someone might want to contact you after seeing your newest
selfie, gay dreckserb? KEEP hoping! <VBG>
Cheers!
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-04-08 16:24:07 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 05:03:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: " I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-nazi researchers agree that simply isn't the case."
"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any
measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients
for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.
There you are, then, jewboi. They're RIGHT !
They sure are- ESPECIALLY when compared to a sub-human bitch-slapped
serb!
LOL
Especially, when !
Would be interesting to learn what Taylor has to say about the "ingredients"
of slavic subhumans, dreckserb! <BG>
Cheers!
Michael about psychopath Razovic:
"The mangina projects about everything because his life is shit."
MID: <p3inua$ud7$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-06 14:37:25 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
David Irving's oldest daughter committed suicide.
The fucking bitch deserved it, kikey. So did her traitorous
father.
You're sick, sub-louse. VERY sick.
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:40:50 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: " I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-nazi researchers agree that simply isn't the case."
"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any
measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients
for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.
There you are, then, master. They're RIGHT !
Yes, he will ALWAYS be there, pissing all over you from his superior
position, dreckserb!
Cheers!
Shadow to deviated subnormal G. Razovic:
"Your brain has yet to develop from licking mens
arseholes to female vaginas."
MID: <57584081$0$3636$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-10 17:00:22 UTC
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: " I desperately want to believe I'm superior to you, but
my own quasi-nazi researchers agree that simply isn't the case."
"I think Asians are objectively superior to Whites by just about any
measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients
for a successful society."
-Jared Taylor, White Nationalist "scholar" and Gordon's Hero.
There you are, then, master. They're RIGHT !
Yes, he will ALWAYS be there, pissing all over you from his superior
position, dreckserb!
The mangina is powerless to stop us!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 16:55:56 -0400, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy
On Wed, 4 Apr 2018 05:58:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Nizkor.org
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Gook, all those web sites are nothing but jew lies
You got, THAT right leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay!

claim to be a jew
Loose Cannon
2018-04-05 13:14:19 UTC
EVEN David Irving shits on the nazoid sub-lice who deny the Holocaust!

http://www.phdn.org/archives/www.david-irving.de/klatsch.html

Sub-louse nazoid and Holocaust-denier Germar Rudolf is MAD
at David Irving, after the latter admitted large-scale
homicidal gassing by the Nazis:

"I thought that this might end so. I don't know which devil rides
you, but how can you make such a statement"

"You disappoint me. I didn't expect you to do any better, though, as
you are no Revisionist and obviously have hardly any idea about the
odds and evens of the Holocaust story, but was that necessary? It
doesn't look too good for you if you continue making such stupid
admissions. I hope I am wrong."

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:28:32 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You got, THAT right leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay!
You mean Loose Sphincter got his asscheeks positioned right in front of you
again, you gay nazi fags? <BG>
What is Chrissie's comment?
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about what your superior masters think!
Cheers!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-09 17:44:58 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 05:47:05 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
You got, THAT right leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay!
You mean Loose Sphincter got his asscheeks positioned right in front of you
again, you gay nazi fags? <BG>
That is pretty fucking obvious about the mangina and his dreckvolk.
Post by The Peeler
What is Chrissie's comment?
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about what your superior masters think!
He could learn something.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-10 12:57:31 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:44:58 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is pretty fucking obvious about the mangina and his dreckvolk.
What is REALLY fucking obvious is that your head is permanently up a
jew rectum, mong.

BTW you wrote a bad word...jew g-d haShit will fuck you up for that.
Post by Michael Ejercito
He could learn something.
Michael
Nobody is going to learn ANYTHING from the inane plagiarised shite you
or you moulie guru Chrissie write, mong!

claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-10 17:06:04 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:44:58 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
That is pretty fucking obvious about the mangina and his dreckvolk.
What is REALLY fucking obvious is that your head is permanently up a
jew rectum, mong.
Not!
Post by Michael Ejercito
He could learn something.
Michael
Nobody is going to learn ANYTHING from the inane plagiarised shite you
or you moulie guru Chrissie write, mong!
You have no evidence of plagiarism.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-04-10 18:29:39 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 05:57:31 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
You mean Loose Sphincter got his asscheeks positioned right in front of you
again, you gay nazi fags? <BG>
That is pretty fucking obvious about the mangina and his dreckvolk.
What is REALLY fucking obvious is that your head is permanently up a
jew rectum, mong.
What is REALLY fucking obvious about you:
https://pixxxels.org/image/knucs8flj/
BTW you wrote a bad word...jew g-d haShit will fuck you up for that.
He didn't. And HaShem will NOT do to him what he obviously did to you,
dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Attagirl! ALWAYS inquire about what your superior masters think!
He could learn something.
Michael
Nobody is going to learn ANYTHING from the inane plagiarised shite you
or you moulie guru Chrissie write, mong!
That's why you are also known as "The Retard" on these groups, Retardovic!
Cheers!
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000
Number of people superior to Gordon: 7,441,999,999,999"
MID: <***@4ax.com>

LOL
M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read those websites. It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone deny the Holocaust happened?
Carolina Reb
I can.
The Peeler
2018-04-05 20:55:38 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 13:42:06 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

F'up

Another mugshot of the effeminate gay nazi cocksucker's REALLY stupid face:
"Buttfucking is not enough"
נפש בר יוחאי
That is why your genitals are infected with the herpes virus. G-d is punishing you goat fucker. http://youtu.be/o1tj2zJ2Wvg
2018-04-07 14:35:13 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
That is why you GOT, no genitals, Y-chi, you drug-fucked jew wannabe
a"h!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-07 19:28:23 UTC
On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 07:35:13 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That is why your genitals are infected with the herpes virus. G-d is
punishing you goat fucker.
That is why you GOT, no genitals, Y-chi, you drug-fucked jew wannabe
a"h!
HE doesn't come across as such at all. YOU certainly do, you hilarious
housebound sexual cripple!

Michael Ejercito
2018-04-11 17:05:27 UTC
Post by נפש בר יוחאי
That is why your genitals are infected with the herpes virus. G-d is
punishing you goat fucker.
That is why you GOT, no genitals, Y-chi, you drug-fucked jew wannabe
a"h!
HE doesn't come across as such at all. YOU certainly do, you hilarious
housebound sexual cripple!
That is why we call him a mangina. He has the shape of a man, the
masculinity of a vagina.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-12 12:23:37 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:05:27 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is why we call him a mangina. He has the shape of a man, the
masculinity of a vagina.
Michael
That is why we call you a ladyboy. You got, the shape of a GBLTP gook
ladyboy and the masculinity of a GBLTP gook ladyboy!

claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-12 13:00:56 UTC

http://redbust.com/stuff/samantha-rice-sweet-blond/samantha-rice-blond-naked-playboy-23.jpg
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is why we call him a mangina. He has the shape of a man, the
masculinity of a vagina.
Michael
That is why we call you a ladyboy. You got, the shape of a GBLTP gook
ladyboy and the masculinity of a GBLTP gook ladyboy!
Wrong on both counts.

But you are indeed as masculine as a vagina!

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-04-12 16:49:54 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:23:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
HE doesn't come across as such at all. YOU certainly do, you hilarious
housebound sexual cripple!
That is why we call him a mangina. He has the shape of a man, the
masculinity of a vagina.
Michael
That is why we call you a ladyboy. You got, the shape of a GBLTP gook
ladyboy and the masculinity of a GBLTP gook ladyboy!
He doesn't come across as such AT ALL! You indeed do come across as a
mangina ...as an especially dumb, anal, sexually crippled one!
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic describing her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Kenneth McVay
Greek you.
The Peeler
2018-04-06 08:46:31 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 18:42:20 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Kenneth McVay
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read those websites. It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone deny
the Holocaust happened?
Greek you.
That's what you wish the slavic bitch Razovic will do to you, Loose
Sphincter! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Thu, 05 Apr 2018 18:42:20 -0400, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:18:30 -0700 (PDT),Michael Ejercito, alias jewlover kiking queer
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Well said, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada)!

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:40:59 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Well said, leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada)!
That was none other than Loose Sphincter, spreading his asscheeks WIDE for
you again! And you gladly accepted his offer again, dreckserb!
Cheers!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
M***@thruhikinggear.com
I'm not Greek; you're not Ken MacVay.
The Peeler
2018-04-07 08:51:06 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read those websites. It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone deny the Holocaust happened?
Greek you.
I'm not Greek; you're not Ken MacVay.
As usual: short, concise and hitting the stupid nail on it's stupid head
again! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-11 17:04:22 UTC
Post by Kenneth McVay
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read those websites. It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone
deny the Holocaust >>>>happened?
Greek you.
I'm not Greek; you're not Ken MacVay.
As usual: short, concise and hitting the stupid nail on it's stupid head
again! LOL
That is enough to deal with Nazi dreckvolk.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com
2018-04-12 12:23:37 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:04:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is enough to deal with Nazi dreckvolk.
Michael
A banana boat heading back to Manila is enough to deal with you
dreckgookuntervolk.

claim to be a jew
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-12 12:57:28 UTC
On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:04:22 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
That is enough to deal with Nazi dreckvolk.
Michael
A banana boat heading back to Manila is enough to deal with you
dreckgookuntervolk.
You are so obsessed with banana boats.

Today is Yom HaShoah, and Jeff Jacoby provided this tweet.

http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320

Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my
father’s parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska,
Zoltan, Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of
the 6 million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah

---
http://www.avg.com
Loose Cannon
2018-04-12 19:54:17 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 05:57:28 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Today is Yom HaShoah, and Jeff Jacoby provided this tweet.
http://twitter.com/Jeff_Jacoby/status/984180162874040320
Germany murdered 1.1 million Jews in Auschwitz. Six of them were my
father’s parents, David and Leah Jakubovic, and his siblings Franceska,
Zoltan, Yrvin, & Alice. Gassed to death in 1944, they represent 0.000001 of
the 6 million Jews annihilated in the Holocaust. #YomHashoah
6 less jews? Good riddance!

"All of [the Jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
The Peeler
2018-04-12 22:23:27 UTC
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:54:17 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Loose Cannon
6 less jews? Good riddance!
It's a tragedy, you useless piece of gay nazi shit!
Post by Loose Cannon
"All of [the Jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
"Abu Brunner", the nazi loser with one eye and two crippled hands (after the
Mossad dealt with those)? LOL He died in despair in Arabland, WHINING and
CRYING during his last years of misery:

"died after years of squalor living in a Syrian cellar"

"Now three ex-members of the Syrian secret service who he tutored in torture
and clandestine police work have confirmed to XXI that his remaining years
were spent in 'miserable and squalid' conditions beneath an apartment block
in Damascus.

One of his guards called Omar said Brunner, who went by the name of Abu
Hussein, 'suffered and cried a lot in his final years. Everyone heard him.
In the end he couldn't even wash himself. All he had to eat were army
rations -- awful stuff -- and an egg or a potato. He had to choose one or
the other.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4108854/Nazi-war-criminal-Alois-Brunner-invented-mobile-gas-vans-kill-Jews-died-years-squalor-living-Syrian-cellar-revealed.html

MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Jews
2018-04-13 12:02:03 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Post by Loose Cannon
6 less jews? Good riddance!
Six less Jews you have to hide from, Gordon!

ROFLMJAO

The Jews
2018-04-13 12:07:26 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
"All of [the Jews] deserved to die because they were the Devil's agents and human garbage. I have no regrets and would do it again."
-Alois Brunner
In 1989, facing international pressure for Brunner’s extradition and
fears of an Israeli raid to capture or kill him, the Assad regime
placed the war criminal under house arrest in his fourth floor
apartment in the affluent district of Abu Rumaneh.

Brunner A Typical Nazi Pervert

Anti-Nazi resistance hero was a bisexual Nazi youth, book reveals
Auschwitz survivor’s hidden letter details horror of Holocaust
Brunner had lost an eye and three fingers from letter-bombings in 1961
and 1980. “He became hysterical from being locked up,” Mohamed Abdul
Rahman al-Hammadeh, who was part of a rotating unit of 22 guards, told
journalist Hedi Aouidj. Hammadeh joined the Syrian rebellion and now
lives in Jordan.

“He insulted Hafez al-Assad, the intelligence services,” Hammadeh
recalled. “We reported back and he’d end up in a cell at Mohajerin
[intelligence headquarters] and after a few days we’d take him back to
the apartment.”

About that time, Brunner was moved to a one-room basement cell, which
he did not leave for the rest of his life. His imprisonment continued
after Bashar came to power in 2000.

“He was very tired, very ill. He suffered and he screamed a lot.
Everyone heard him,” another former guard, identified only as Omar,
said. “The chief guard gave him food, a soldier’s ration of one egg or
a one potato . . . He also laughed very loudly. He banged his head on
the walls . . . He had a skin disease because of the lack of sunlight
and fresh air . . . He couldn’t even wash himself. You wouldn’t keep
an animal in such a place.”

Laugh laugh laugh laugh- Better than hanging!

The Peeler
2018-04-13 07:47:45 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Loose Cannon
[...]
You can bet that sexually crippled dumb anal Razovic in her basement and
effeminate senile gay bitch Caroloony are not much better off than him. And
then there's Loose Sphincter's marital hell! LOL

These abnormal cretins are all misery incarnate! ;-)
The Peeler
2018-04-12 16:49:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I'm not Greek; you're not Ken MacVay.
As usual: short, concise and hitting the stupid nail on it's stupid head
again! LOL
That is enough to deal with Nazi dreckvolk.
Michael
A banana boat heading back to Manila is enough to deal with you
dreckgookuntervolk.
IOW, there's NOTHING to deal with your master! Things look bad for you, you
bleeding bitch!
Michael Ejercito
2018-04-16 14:36:05 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
As usual: short, concise and hitting the stupid nail on it's stupid head
again! LOL
That is enough to deal with Nazi dreckvolk.
Michael
A banana boat heading back to Manila is enough to deal with you
dreckgookuntervolk.
IOW, there's NOTHING to deal with your master! Things look bad for you, you
bleeding bitch!
The mangina will continue to bleed even as he babbles about banana boats
and Manila and the Queen Mary parking lot.

Michael

---
http://www.avg.com

נפש בר יוחאי
When we catch you I say we cram 40 bananas down you gullet.
2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 12:18:30 -0700 (PDT), Dreckgook Ejershito aka
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
Schmuck!
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone deny the Holocaust happened?
It's obviously a total fabrication, with 'reparations'®™ being the
main objective, How can anyone believe this actually happened?

claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:41:19 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:50:40 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
I read those websites.
Schmuck!
Dreckserb!
Post by M***@thruhikinggear.com
It was such harrowing reading. How can anyone deny the Holocaust happened?
It's obviously a total fabrication, with 'reparations'®™ being the
main objective, How can anyone believe this actually happened?
Any INTELLIGENT and DECENT person KNOWS it happened, dreckserb!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
2018-04-05 12:47:05 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://i0.wp.com/smoloko.com/wp-content/uploads/JewishControlFactsMeme.jpg?resize=1102%>2C1162
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your jew ainlungus, you forge a
Mexican.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Those are all jew and shabbos links to the 'holocaust'®™ myth.

Not an OUNCE of truth in ANY of them!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
LOLOK! Leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy Vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada) STILL at it zsucking jew ani?
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Hilarious! ALL regurgutating the same old jew lies!

claim to be a jew
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-04-05 13:08:07 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
I wonder what became of all my nazoid buddies... "Big Willy",
"Ben Cramer", (FAKE) Heinrich, "Zulu", "Johannes von Ebersdorf",
"szaki", "turkeyboy"...
YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement filth
who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly
basis, was, well, just too much for them!
The Peeler
2018-04-05 18:37:09 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Forger, you are so ashamed of your beliefs, you forge me.
Dreckgook, you are so ashamed of your jew ainlungus, you forge a
Mexican.
Dreckserb, your master Michael forges NO ONE! YOU nazi scum forge him
because you know about your OWN inferiority and wish you could be like him!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here are links to Holocaust truth.
Those are all jew and shabbos links to the 'holocaust'®™ myth.
Those links contain the truth that you keep lying about, you notorious LIAR!
Not an OUNCE of truth in ANY of them!
PROJECTION!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nizkor.org
LOLOK! Leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy Vey' McVay (Order of B'ris
Canada) STILL at it zsucking jew ani?
He keeps spreading the truth with the assistance of the Canadian government,
dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
YadVashem.org
USHMM.org
Remember.org
HolocaustHistory.net
HMD.Org.UK
HolocaustEdu.org
HolocaustMemorial.us
HolocaustMemorialMiamiBeach.org
HolocaustCenter.org
Holocaust.OregonState.edu
IowaHolocaustMemorial.com
IlHolocaustMuseum.org
FLHolocaustMuseum.org
Hilarious! ALL regurgutating the same old jew lies!
Not that you could prove it, you pathological liar!
The Jews
2018-04-04 13:39:56 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!

2018-04-06 13:50:40 UTC
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 06:39:56 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon !
Serena Willums ?

LOLOK

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-06 13:54:29 UTC
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising you can't tell a dead Nazi apart from a woman, Gordon!

2018-04-08 12:03:26 UTC
On Fri, 06 Apr 2018 06:54:29 -0700, grubby little jew raghead

http://editorial.glowm.com/resources/glowm/graphics/figures/v1/0090/006f.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon !
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising I can't tell a dead jew apart from a moulie subwoman, Gordon !

claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-04-08 13:48:23 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising you can't tell a dead Nazi apart from a woman, Gordon!
LOL
YOU KNOW I only have experience with children and animals!
Wow, Gordon! LOL

The Peeler
2018-04-08 16:20:41 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Serena Willums ?
Not surprising you can't tell a dead Nazi apart from a woman, Gordon!
LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOL" Choking in anticipating joy at the thought of porking ...the dead
soldier, dreckserb?
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2018-04-06 14:45:47 UTC
He is really a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking,
jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis, that thieving
inferior nazoid PEDO, Andrew "Andrzej" Baron!
The Peeler
2018-04-06 17:42:53 UTC
Post by The Jews
https://i.imgur.com/TosIMHr.jpg
That's a favorite of mine too, Gordon!
LOL
Well, I for one could still pork him !
Geezuz Christ, is there no limit to your perversion, dreckserb?
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?