IT'SH SHO MUSCH FUN POSHTING the material hacked from David Irving's emails... that way, I can GOOGLEFUCK many many cowardly TRAITORS TO THE CAUSE simultaneously!
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-08-17 18:13:07 UTC
Some GREAT material hacked from David Irving's emails!!

Names, bank accounts, email addresses, and other numerous
info from his email files!

http://wlstorage.net/file/david-irving-emails-2009.txt

TSSK!!!!!!!
Carolina Reb
"2009?" 2009 CE or 2009 BC, you stupid Jew shit?!
NEMO
2019-08-17 19:52:02 UTC
In article <39e8e5d0-930b-43de-853c-***@googlegroups.com>,
Carolina Reb <***@att.net> wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
Nicky Crane was a British neo-Nazi skinhead activist. He came out
as gay before dying from an AIDS-related illness.

http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e
Michael Kuhnen was a leader in the German neo-Nazi movement.
Kuhnen's homosexuality was made public in 1986, and he died of
HIV-related complications.
The Peeler
2019-08-17 20:00:53 UTC
On Sat, 17 Aug 2019 12:43:35 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

F'up to alt.homosexual

MID: <***@news.alt.net>