Happy October 7th everyone
Add Reply
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
2024-10-07 20:28:41 UTC
There is much relevance between the words of Dr. Martin Luther King jr
then and the events happening in the world today.

". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are
merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the
high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green
earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--and God bless
them for it. Wear your disdain for the Jew as a badge of honor."

- Martin Luther King jr
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
2024-10-07 20:58:18 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,

[forgery by nazoid dub-louse flushed]
Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-07 22:05:23 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2024 20:58:18 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile BARRY
'jewface' ZACHARY SHEIN forging as ***@shell02.TheWorld.com forged
from STD.COM

[forgery by yidoid shub-loushe flushed]

Do fuck orf, you genitally mutilated piece of subhuman semitic shite!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.

Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells
2024-10-07 21:04:30 UTC
Post by r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
There is much relevance between the words of Dr. Martin Luther King jr
then and the events happening in the world today.
". . . You declare, my friend, that you do not hate the Jews, you are
merely 'anti-Zionist.' And I say, let the truth ring forth from the
high mountain tops, let it echo through the valleys of God's green
earth: When people criticize Zionism, they mean Jews--and God bless
them for it. Wear your disdain for the Jew as a badge of honor."
- Martin Luther King jr
Yay!

- -