Breaking pandemic news --> We are 100% certain that MichaelE does **not** have COVID-19 today (09/06/20) ...
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-06 15:36:42 UTC
(Philly) 09/04/20 Again praying here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/fMkvRprnCwAJ
I am wonderfully hungry!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/kQQuv7pKJvU/FHsV_ThkAgAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to
give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-08 14:09:00 UTC
(Philly) 09/08/20 Again praying here ...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/bm6ntZ_fyzs/3foCVGBvDQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-11 04:49:15 UTC
http://reason.com/2020/09/09/los-angeles-bans-halloween-trick-or-treating-over-coronavirus-fears/
Los Angeles Bans Halloween Trick-or-Treating Over Coronavirus Fears
Public health authorities are cracking down on a holiday activity where the
age group least at risk of COVID-19 walks around outside wearing masks.
Actually, there is no one age group proven to be less susceptible to
becoming infected with the COVID-19 coronavirus. Moreover, the wearing
of Halloween masks instead of particle-barrier masks would make any
age group more susceptible to become infected.
How do you deduce this?
By testing:

This motivates us, the people of America, to redouble our efforts to
rapidly find out at any moment, even On-line, who among us are
unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or asymptomatic) in order
to convince them to call their doctor and self-quarantine per their
doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so that all children can
safely resume in-person gatherings such as Trick-or-Treating here in
the U.S.
Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
and hope you, Michael, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/Oxck9coPOCw/Jx_eGo6KAAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-15 12:54:19 UTC
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-21)
and hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
hello Andrew,
hmmm...let's see...how am i, how am i?
why...i'm Wonderfully Hungry , my day is off to a wonderful start
i hope all is well with you Andrew...and...i'm signing off now.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/TLIKdnvpAQAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-15 13:55:05 UTC
http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/09/13/israel-to-reimpose-strict-lockdown-over-covid-19-people-will-have-to-stay-within-500-meters-of-their-homes/
This motivates us, the friends of Israel, to redouble our efforts to
rapidly find out at any given moment, including while on-line, who
among us are unwittingly contagious (i.e. pre-symptomatic or
asymptomatic) in order to convince them to call their doctor and
self-quarantine per their doctor in hopes of stopping this pandemic so
that in-person gatherings can safely resume in Israel.
In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/tlbYqtg3k_8/2SIxwrrsAQAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-20 15:33:27 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
hello Andrew
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
i'm wonderfully hungry Andrew
have a nice day...signing off now.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5OpYBq0nF0E/Mwjr0vBkBAAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-15 13:01:52 UTC
[...]

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deu 8:3) when He blesses us right now
(Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around
the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-15 13:52:49 UTC
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/lZStQVQlFAk/doTFLbXiAQAJ

2020-09-16 13:09:48 UTC
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 6:54:33 AM UTC-7, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
Yes, we are certain that I do not have COVID-19.

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

2020-09-18 14:08:55 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
I am wonderfully hungry!
?>>

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-20 15:35:00 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
hello Andrew
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
i'm wonderfully hungry Andrew
have a nice day...signing off now.
Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/5OpYBq0nF0E/Mwjr0vBkBAAJ

While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deu 8:3) us

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-21 15:14:48 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
[...]
"For we are GOD's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which GOD prepared in advance for us to do." (Ephesians 2:10)

Indeed, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 )
like (Luke 6:40) Christ Jesus (Luke 4:2 x Luke 6:21 = Luke 24:42) and

Michael
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
2020-09-22 01:45:34 UTC
Post by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
I am simply wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) and
hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.
So how are you ?
oh, hello Andrew, i just finished a peanut butter sandwich
but...of course...i remain...Wonderfully hungry...
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/71hBrrPMmwY/Ld0_oIPUBAAJ

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Timothy, not only don't have
COVID-19 but are rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14)
that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father in Heaven continues to give us
"much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd
have much more of His Help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John 15:12 as shown by
http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID-19 ) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus
Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right

2020-09-22 11:31:19 UTC
He probably has every STD imaginable. What else would you expect from someone who spends his weekends at the Queen Mary parking lot?
The Peeler
2020-09-22 13:07:06 UTC
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 04:31:19 -0700 (PDT), Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by NEMO
He probably has every STD imaginable. What else would you expect from
someone who spends his weekends at the Queen Mary parking lot?
Very unlikely, considering how he competently and systematically keeps
slapping all you retarded gay nazoids around on Usenet! <BG>