Trump Will Label Pro-Jew Antifa As Terrorists
Carolina Reb
2020-05-31 19:29:20 UTC
Great! But why did you wait so long, given the
violent history and ideology of Antifa?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests

(A distinction must be made, for the benefit of
newbies, between Antifa and "neo-Nazis." The latter
exist only to spread a pro-White ideology. Nothing
more. Nothing else. They don’t exist to cause trouble
or assault people. Since America is a White republic,
"neo-Nazis" shouldn’t be any problem, legally speaking).

https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/22/team-westport-a-case-study-in-anti-white-activism/
The Peeler
2020-05-31 20:08:08 UTC
On Sun, 31 May 2020 12:29:20 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

Fuck off from straight people's ngs, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

The absolutely ridiculous old "gayer than gay" picture of herself that our
resident gay nazitard, Caroloony, posted to "disprove" that she's gay (LOL):

her tulips died (see sig)! LOL
tulips :
Jews!"

Zaire
2020-06-01 14:49:12 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Great! But why did you wait so long, given the
violent history and ideology of Antifa?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests
(A distinction must be made, for the benefit of
newbies, between Antifa and "neo-Nazis." The latter
exist only to spread a pro-White ideology. Nothing
more. Nothing else. They don’t exist to cause trouble
or assault people. Since America is a White republic,
"neo-Nazis" shouldn’t be any problem, legally speaking).
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/22/team-westport-a-case-study-in-anti-white-activism/
Neo Nazis? You want to put people into a brazen bull. That's not acceptable.
And I'll agree with you concerning Antifa. Nothing wrong with Pro White. But don't fuck over other people!
Loose Cannon
2020-06-01 15:41:33 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 07:49:12 -0700 (PDT), Zaire
Post by Zaire
Post by Carolina Reb
Great! But why did you wait so long, given the
violent history and ideology of Antifa?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-u-s-to-designate-antifa-as-terrorist-organization-following-violent-protests
(A distinction must be made, for the benefit of
newbies, between Antifa and "neo-Nazis." The latter
exist only to spread a pro-White ideology. Nothing
more. Nothing else. They don’t exist to cause trouble
or assault people. Since America is a White republic,
"neo-Nazis" shouldn’t be any problem, legally speaking).
https://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/02/22/team-westport-a-case-study-in-anti-white-activism/
Neo Nazis? You want to put people into a brazen bull. That's not acceptable.
And I'll agree with you concerning Antifa. Nothing wrong with Pro White. But don't fuck over other people!
Bullshit. Some groups claim they were fucked over but weren't. Would
you rather be a nigger in America or back in the 'mother land'. Better
a cop club you over the head than a lion ripping you to shreds in your
front yard. Same with the jews. They got fucked-up in the war but no
worse than allot of other groups. Why should America give a shit about
something that happened in Europe more than 75 years ago? America is a
White country; founded by White people for White people. Any other
group is free to get the fuck out if they don't like it.
The Peeler
2020-06-01 16:00:34 UTC
On Mon, 01 Jun 2020 11:41:33 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, whined again
Post by Loose Cannon
Bullshit. Some groups claim they were fucked over but weren't. Would
you rather be a nigger in America or back in the 'mother land'. Better
a cop club you over the head than a lion ripping you to shreds in your
front yard. Same with the jews. They got fucked-up in the war but no
worse than allot of other groups. Why should America give a shit about
something that happened in Europe more than 75 years ago? America is a
White country; founded by White people for White people. Any other
group is free to get the fuck out if they don't like it.
Why should America give a shit about utterly retarded bullshitting endlessly
nazoids like the three of you? In fact, it doesn't! You idiots just don't
count! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
NEMO
2020-06-01 17:59:52 UTC
Such shame, these TOP ARYAN women, wonderfully hungry for a big BLACK dick!
"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m
Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP ARYAN woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
LOL!
Carolina Reb
2020-06-01 18:10:20 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
Bullshit. Some groups claim they were fucked over but weren't. Would
you rather be a nigger in America or back in the 'mother land'. Better
a cop club you over the head than a lion ripping you to shreds in your
front yard. Same with the jews. They got fucked-up in the war but no
worse than allot of other groups. Why should America give a shit about
something that happened in Europe more than 75 years ago? America is a
White country; founded by White people for White people. Any other
group is free to get the fuck out if they don't like it.
Kewel! No doubt you will find this thread interesting.
Don't show concern for the homosexual Jews on this
newsgroup. They are not wanted or needed:

"Burn Baby Burn"

https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4451
The Peeler
2020-06-01 18:22:28 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 11:10:20 -0700 (PDT), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

nazi homo swine!

F'up to your homegroup

stuck way up her arse:
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
The Peeler
2020-06-01 15:57:10 UTC
On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 07:49:12 -0700 (PDT), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

unread again>

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting gay nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove