"Greatest Generation" Jewish Poppycock!
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 18:31:21 UTC
“But as I learned more about what he and others did to make sure we have
the freedoms we enjoy, I was even more awe-inspired. As my dad got
older, I loved watching war movies with him and seeing his face light up
when I handed him another book on the 82nd Airborne.” — Sen. Rick Scott.
It’s the same old song, which basically goes: “....the brave U.S.
soldiers and the noble Soviet commies wiped out the Evil Satanic Nazis
so that millions of Yellow, Black, and Brown 'immigrants' could invade
America and Europe and make them way better for everyone! Yay,
multicultural democracy! Yay, freedum! Rapefugees! Fast food! Women and
Negro politicians! Jewish banking! Fiat money! Kool, dude!” That’s total
baloney, Mr. Scott. Europe and by extension America are doomed because
“the allies” killed Nazism, thereby paving the way for "multicultural
democracy."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sen-rick-scott-they-fought-for-freedom-how-my-father-and-the-ww2-generation-continue-to-inspire-me
The Peeler
2020-01-13 19:10:26 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 13:31:21 -0500, our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

"Buttfucking is not enough"
NEMO
2020-01-13 19:19:39 UTC
"....the brave U.S. soldiers and the noble Soviet commies wiped
out the Evil Satanic Nazis"
EXACTLY, cocksucker... and ALL good Americans are just
waiting to exterminate MORE nazoid sub-lice!
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 19:35:13 UTC
Post by NEMO
"....the brave U.S. soldiers and the noble Soviet commies wiped
out the Evil Satanic Nazis"
EXACTLY, cocksucker... and ALL good Americans are just
waiting to exterminate MORE nazoid sub-lice!
...then by that standard, the only good Americans are
dead Americans!
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2020-01-13 19:54:13 UTC
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by NEMO
EXACTLY, cocksucker... and ALL good Americans are just
waiting to exterminate MORE nazoid sub-lice!
...then by that standard, the only good Americans are
dead Americans!
No. That holds only for shiteating nazoid sub-lice who
are nominally Americans.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-13 20:15:10 UTC
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Carolina Reb
Post by NEMO
EXACTLY, cocksucker... and ALL good Americans are just
waiting to exterminate MORE nazoid sub-lice!
...then by that standard, the only good Americans are
dead Americans!
No. That holds only for shiteating nazoid sub-lice who
are nominally Americans.
Anyone claiming to be an "American" - irregardless of whether
or not they are indigenous to the North American continent -
and claims to be a lover of Jews, will...in the coming conflict...
be counted and treated as a Jew. They made their bed...now they
can lay in it.
The Peeler
2020-01-13 22:33:57 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 12:15:10 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

stuck way up her arse:
http://i.imgur.com/naXtCZh.jpg
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
Zaire
What to do with people who would not agree with genociding innocent people? In this case Jews. I don't agree with hurting/killing people for no reason. That doesn't make me a Jew lover. It just makes me reasonable.
The Peeler
2020-01-14 09:21:04 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:26:45 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

unread again>

What are you doing in sci, nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum:
"I'd like to be your jailhouse bitch. Have you got what it takes to shove
MID: <8aaea992-f6eb-46e3-b1fb-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-01-13 20:03:43 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:35:13 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

Keep your FAGGOT STENCH, you disgusting senile nazi homo swine!

F'up to alt.homosexual

stuck way up her arse:
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
Zaire
I'm not a fan of democracy. It's been said that democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others. That I believe. Talk to your average voter. They don't know that the debt of Canada increases by 54 million every day. That's insane.
Carolina Reb
2020-01-14 00:22:03 UTC
You Canadians can save some cash by ditching that disgusting outfit you call your CHRC!!!
Zaire
2020-01-14 02:12:55 UTC
We have too much government. And we give money away that we don't have. How the f%$k does that work?
Carolina Reb
2020-01-14 02:30:20 UTC
Looks like you Canadians have our same problem...too many Jews!!!!
The Peeler
2020-01-14 09:25:51 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 18:30:20 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

Get the fuck out of straight people's ngs, you two disgusting senile nazi
homo swines!

F'up to alt.homosexual

https://i.imgur.com/GhHuehx.jpg
"Buttfucking is not enough"
The Peeler
2020-01-14 09:24:14 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 18:12:55 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

unread again>

What are you doing in sci, you disgusting gay nazi hypocrite?
--
Moose in Love with Nazi Scum having his coming out on these groups as
"Slutty Ho' from Manilla":
MID: <6ea0a18c-2acb-424a-9fdf-***@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2020-01-14 09:22:51 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 16:22:03 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

homo bullshit unread>

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!

F'up to alt.homosexual

Picture of the effeminate gay nazi's REALLY retarded cocksucker face:
MID: <***@news.alt.net>
The Peeler
2020-01-14 09:21:46 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 15:29:29 -0800 (PST), Zaire, better known as "Moose in
Love with Nazi Scum" spread yet more of its stench:

unread again>

What are you doing in sci, you underhanded disgusting nazi hypocrite?
--
Hitler admirer Moose in Love with Nazi Scum exposing his hypocrisy again:
"The people doing the murdering, raping and expelling are the ones guilty of