YO, "Grikbastarde"! What about your "missus" from Poland?
just-a-guy
2019-10-08 19:39:49 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Grikbastarde" etc.)

NO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

And what will the REAL Nazis say!?

You KNOW what they think about POLES, right?

Need help translating this, you sad POS?

"Es muss auch der letzten Kuhmagd in Deutschland klargemacht werden,
dass das Polentum gleichwertig ist mit Untermenschentum."

LOL!
Terence Fformby
2019-10-08 19:40:58 UTC
How odd... he seems to hate Poles with a passion.
just-a-guy
2019-10-08 19:43:08 UTC
Post by Terence Fformby
Post by just-a-guy
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Grikbastarde" etc.)
How odd... he seems to hate Poles with a passion.
He hates everyone and everything, that sick, deranged sociopath.

He openly justified the rape and murder of infants -- and one
day, he will pay for that. BIG TIME.