neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, and gets a 248-year sentence
2020-02-10 17:44:36 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

Such sick bastards, these nazoids.
plainolamerican
2020-02-10 20:09:44 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5
Such sick bastards, these nazoids.
white xians are violent animals.
The Peeler
2020-02-10 21:03:19 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 12:09:44 -0800 (PST), plaingaydumbmuzzieshit spouted yet
Post by plainolamerican
white xians are violent animals.
You seem to have a problem with white people and Christians. How come,
plaingaydumbmuzzieshit? <VBG>
Carolina Reb
2020-02-10 22:06:01 UTC
Goys like you are such cocksuckers!
The Peeler
2020-02-10 22:17:11 UTC
On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 14:06:01 -0800 (PST), our resident senile nazi homo,

fuck off to your homegroup! BOTH of you!