(TD202) Expertly: Again praying for The Doctor's (aka TD's) perishing soul ...
Add Reply
HeartDoc Andrew
2024-10-05 22:33:41 UTC
(TD202) 10/05/24 AgainX2 praying for TD here ...

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.christnet.christianlife/c/KDD5WXq4XbE/m/QHgsFEojAgAJ

Note: TD (aka http://tinyurl.com/PerishingSpamTroll ) reacting
adversely to prayer (vainly trying to rebuke someone who is omnipotent
per Philippians 4:13 in the Holy Spirit) is not unlike how Saul
reacted to Stephen's prayer. Just as Saul needed GOD to change his
heart (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) to become Apostle Paul on the "road
to Damascus," so too TD needs GOD more than he needs further Bible
study.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/TDsVanity

Otoh, we can (and should rebuke) satan because he is
cursed (Genesis 3:14) by GOD to be terribly **not** hungry and enters
into the hearts of others causing them to also be terribly **not**
hungry (e.g. Judas the traitor Iscariot leaving the "Last Supper" with
a dipped piece of bread and not eating it). Only those of us who are
always writing/saying that we're http://WonderfullyHungry.org are
those who always have on the "full armor of GOD" (Ephesians 6:11) to
"stand firm against satan" entering into our hearts (Matt 15:19).
Loose Cannon
2024-10-06 16:23:28 UTC
On Sat, 05 Oct 2024 18:33:41 -0400, HeartDoc Andrew
Post by HeartDoc Andrew
(TD202) 10/05/24 AgainX2 praying for TD here ...
When I saw 'The Doctor' in the subject, I knew it couldn't be you.
You're not a doctor, you're a QUACK.

https://gcmb.mylicense.com/verification

Name: Andrew Ben-Hua Chung
Designation: MD
Lic #: 40347
Profession: Physician
Subtype: Full
Issued: 8/3/1995
Expires: 7/31/2017
Street Address: **********
MABLETON GA 30126
County: Cobb
Country: United States
Public Document 04-40347

ORDER OF THE BOARD:
Comes now, the Georgia Composite Medical Board and hereby enters an
Order after reviewing the Initial Decision in the above styled case.
After hearing the argument and testimony of the Appellant herein,
Andrew Ben-Hua Chung, M.D., the Board finds as follows after
deliberation:

FINDINGS OF FACT: The Board agrees with the initial decision.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Board agrees with the initial decision regarding conclusions of
law.

CONCLUSION
The Board Orders that the respondent's license is revoked instanter.
This the 9th day of March 2017.
Loose Cannon
2024-10-06 16:24:52 UTC
But why on earth, do our TOP Aryan women do this?

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty